4.20 star(s) 107 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Awesome!

I love tentacles, but the octupus's face kind of ruins it, too silly. Since this is in space, the alien can look like ANYTHING, it doesn't need earth creature features like the face or the tentacle suckers. That ruins the immersion a bit.

Dec 23, 2017
Awesome!

I love tentacles, but the octupus's face kind of ruins it, too silly. Since this is in space, the alien can look like ANYTHING, it doesn't need earth creature features like the face or the tentacle suckers. That ruins the immersion a bit.
I disagree. The silliness of the face is one of the things that drew in my appeal for the game. I found it a lot more intriguing, as a serious looking alien wouldn't have made this game look as fun. So in other words, where as it lessened the immersion for you, it heightened it for me. I say this not to argue but, because taste is subjective.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Here is an NTR idea: if the octopus is not careful the robodog will steal the girls as the new alpha male instead of octopus.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Viogzeno

May 20, 2020
Horse, canine and other besti scenes are always juicy. :) Maybe more tentacle-based creatures, too? More serious-looking ones, not just the goofy main character. :D That would make everyone happy, I feel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jackerman

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Due to known issues I've been watching the last scene from the folder and thought... Has author made the alien's skin after an avocado?

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Due to known issues I've been watching the last scene from the folder and thought... Has author made the alien's skin after an avocado?
AVI videos can look weird when played in Windows' player, but they look normal in-game.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
AVI videos can look weird when played in Windows' player, but they look normal in-game.
Should try VLC Media Player, I use that for most, if not all videos. here is the link, . i stopped using Windows Player and QuickTime player

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
First thoughts:

1) Model looks good. If I had MY preference, I'd tone her butt down just a bit- as it is she looks off-balance. But hey, it's "in Space" ...

2) Alien looks cartoonish rather than "Alien" because the face is TOO Human-appearing (especially with the brow and human dentition). I do understand the need for a more human face, however. (A real octopus doesn't really have a face, the eyes are MUCH lower on the body and the mouth {more an upside-down parrot-like beak} is on the underside at the center of the tentacles- what is often drawn as the mouth is actually the siphon.) I'd suggest giving it/him a different mouth (maybe a muzzle?) or changing the eyes (perhaps more like a REAL cephalopod).

3) Currently, I do not have a working mouse and like others, I'm finding the Pheromone mini-game unplayable* with a touchpad. Also, there's no instructions, so I was uncertain as to just what I'm supposed to do.

Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Good Luck.

* And by "Unplayable", I meant IMPOSSIBLE to actually PLAY the game for more than one "kill", not just Difficult to win. There's no real in-game instructions on how to play the mini-game, but from comments in this thread, apparently you need 6 kills per round. Nope, no way, Not going to happen on a touchpad. I could barely get 1 kill and even just 2 was impossible before time ran out.

Last edited:

Viogzeno

May 20, 2020
First thoughts:

1) Model looks good. If I had MY preference, I'd tone her butt down just a bit- as it is she looks off-balance. But hey, it's "in Space" ...

2) Alien looks cartoonish rather than "Alien" because the face is TOO Human-appearing. I do understand the need for a more human face, however. (A real octopus doesn't really have a face, the eyes are MUCH lower on the body and the mouth is on the underside at the center of the tentacles- what is often drawn as the mouth is actually the siphon.) I'd suggest giving it/him a different mouth (maybe a muzzle?) or changing the eyes (perhaps more like a REAL cephalopod).
Agreed. Though I think the girl's face is a bigger problem, it's a bit too skinny-looking (narrow cheekbones, etc.), especially for her body. Ladies look better in general when they have a "fuller" face. It wouldn't hurt if her eyes were bigger, too.

I'd also much prefer if the alien looked more... alien, the goofy face doesn't really work that well. However, he did say there will be other aliens/creatures involved.

Reactions: hentai charley

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
Agreed. Though I think the girl's face is a bigger problem, it's a bit too skinny-looking (narrow cheekbones, etc.), especially for her body. Ladies look better in general when they have a "fuller" face. It wouldn't hurt if her eyes were bigger, too.

I'd also much prefer if the alien looked more... alien, the goofy face doesn't really work that well. However, he did say there will be other aliens/creatures involved.
Personally, I really enjoy the exaggerated look of her, since the game's premise is equally exaggerated and silly, but I think there's certainly room for variety when more girls are introduced later on.

Reactions: Lantern and GateC.

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
Jackerman Not to bombard you with questions, but obviously there's going to be more creatures in the game humping around, however, I really like how full out alpha and ballsy Guukruxx is with corrupting Rebekah - so do you plan on him remaining in control of things on the ship, or do you have something else in mind? Just curious what role you plan the player to fill; (I'm not very keen on NTR stuff when you are the one being cucked lol). Very excited for your next release!

Reactions: GateC.

Viogzeno

May 20, 2020
Jackerman Not to bombard you with questions, but obviously there's going to be more creatures in the game humping around, however, I really like how full out alpha and ballsy Guukruxx is with corrupting Rebekah - so do you plan on him remaining in control of things on the ship, or do you have something else in mind? Just curious what role you plan the player to fill; (I'm not very keen on NTR stuff when you are the one being cucked lol). Very excited for your next release!
I don't feel a personal connection with the alien even as a player, therefore I'm not concerned with NTR. Maybe you'll be able to choose another partner as Rebecca? I just don't see it as a cucking act. In fact, the alien would probably do the same thing if there was another hot girl present. ;)

Reactions: anomynoos12343

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
What does "Future tags: Bestiality" mean? Is it refering to girls having sex with the alien mc? If it's sex with beings with consciousness/intelligence, it's not really bestiality but interspecies-sex (I am ok with this). Or is it with other animals (wouldn't be interested in it). Just trying to make sure here before playing.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes