4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gokurr

Dec 15, 2019
Jackerman Awesome! The model of the girl is awesome and the game by itself has an original plot. I hope to see news updates. Keep it up the good work!

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
-Jackerman this is werid what do i do ?
>You like this alien right ?
-Yeah but Jackerman
>It want's your thicc body
-Yeah Jackerman but
>But what ?
-Eight tentacles
>Eight tentacles.
*ariel theme plays*

• Haha
Reactions: Jackerman

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I mentioned kinda wishing for a game like this months ago so I'm stoked to try it out.

D

Deleted member 195120

Release 1 of 3? Is gonna be a short asss game dude...

Dec 30, 2017
Awesome game, hope the dev considers the robot dog and horse flashback. The minigame is a but hard but if you just keep the mouse ready for one pattern in particular then you can brute force your way until you get 6 credits.
Will watch this out for this game and it's updates.

Blu

May 15, 2017
finnaly found a thicc game today and she fucks a tentacle...oh wel ill give it a shot, i she will fuck some normal male characters in the future. its funny every game i see thicc women are either having sex, with dogs ,futa, or little kids, can we get some normal fucking with thicc women lol

• Angry
Reactions: rev2020

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Awesome game, hope the dev considers the robot dog and horse flashback. The minigame is a but hard but if you just keep the mouse ready for one pattern in particular then you can brute force your way until you get 6 credits.
Will watch this out for this game and it's updates.
Both beast scenes are in development for the next release! Also don't worry, more ways to make money are coming...

Reactions: snakeup

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Added to the list, thanks!
no problem. I was just going through the game. I had to back track to where it was and take a screenshot for you. You just need us to test the application and need feedback or any known issue. of course someone reported the slime mini-game was too quick for some players, you already responded to them. keep up with your fun project.

Reactions: Jackerman
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes