• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

manpman

Dec 10, 2017
It's a bug, the check in conversation misses seeing whether you completed the 90 rel event, so it never shows the conversation options for 90->105.

It's pretty easy to fix in notepad++:
game/script.rpy line 258 add this:
if slf == 1:
jump rel7

And for those who want to disable the minigame in the same file line 14 you can change pher to a higher number so you start with enough pheromone level to unlock all scenes.
pls, screenshot this? idk how to add?
add that between 258 and 259?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well...umm...that exists.....I tried this and went into the grind and have to say that like many here have said that minigame is to fast paced and in essence a pointless p.o.c addition and the game could do without it but then i see minigames in these games as a waste of file space also whats the point of having stats in a game that you have to raise/lower and not have a way to see what the current level is? No type of hud or something to see what relationship is like in so many other games as well as nothing to tell you what amount of money or pheromones meh guess heres to hoping that the dev will add something in the future that tells us this info and will actually work on letting the player know they are at the end of the game instead of teasing us that we can possibly go on but no way to advance

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Had hopes on this one. hate minigame. I see you are changing that, good news. just giving the player the ability to control the games speed would allow the people who like it to play it as fast as they want and those like me who hate it to slow it down to the point it's just an inconvenience. looking forward to updated version - want to wiggle my tentacles up that chicks ass.

Reactions: KingsCape
Apr 30, 2017
What can i say? This is the art! NTR,Bestiality,and now the nice tentacly stuff (i'm DON'T LIKE TENTACLES AT ALL,but,i have read 1 manga with tentacles what i like very much,and this is the first game i like with tentacles!) nevermind what haters gonna say man,they are just not corrupted enough,after some years the time they are become perverts they will return and love your art and you! Try your best it's awesome:) And as a suggestion make some discord of yours,so fans can chatting more comfy,and i guess it will be more comfy for you too:)

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
dev.. pls change the octopus face.. lmao i can't stop laughing
This! Or, at least, make it more human-sized. Or some back-story to explain WTF it has a human face.

Yet another VN that I was interested in, before looking at the screencaps... and then reading comments. ugh.

Anyway. Maybe, just maybe, one day someone will do this concept but with actual decent renders. But, judging from this dev's avatar, that won't happen w/ this game -- ever.

So, best of luck. Thanks for getting the hopes up for a few seconds. But, bye!

Mathreros

Sep 14, 2018
Malwarebytes is blocking the .exe for me, claiming that the i686 tentacular.exe is a generic ransomware file... Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this? Did try to uploead the file to VirusTotal just to confirm and getting back that it is clean from there, but unsure why I'm getting the malwarebytes hit in the first place :/

Seems intersting though so would like to test the game if I figure out why it triggers this...

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes