4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zero0s

Feb 8, 2018
I really like the concept and model, but its 30 min. gameplay and only becouse of this irritating minigame. I will chceck it out again after couple of updates.

Reactions: HylTin and Babalui

Phyreo

Jun 1, 2017
I have played the game as is and find it interesting. Hopefully you have good development cycle that gives us good updates. Well done Sir.

Reactions: Jackerman

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
is this the end for this version, because it looks like you can continue, but cant get realtionship up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a bug, the check in conversation misses seeing whether you completed the 90 rel event, so it never shows the conversation options for 90->105.

It's pretty easy to fix in notepad++:
game/script.rpy line 358 add this:
if slf == 1:
jump rel7

And for those who want to disable the minigame in the same file line 14 you can change pher to a higher number so you start with enough pheromone level to unlock all scenes.

Edit: Typo in line number.

Last edited:

thanhpor34

Apr 2, 2020
It's a bug, the check in conversation misses seeing whether you completed the 90 rel event, so it never shows the conversation options for 90->105.

It's pretty easy to fix in notepad++:
game/script.rpy line 258 add this:
if slf == 1:
jump rel7

And for those who want to disable the minigame in the same file line 14 you can change pher to a higher number so you start with enough pheromone level to unlock all scenes.
i do it but it not good

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Finally a renpy game where you are some horny creature seeking the Bootaaay :cool::cool::love:;);)
I totaly agree, and I will add "Finally, a renpy game with some tentacles wich is note from hentai picture nor jap censored game". I would like to see what is comming with the "robodog" or the "horse-like" ex-boyfriend... Anyway, keep going BUT PLEASE, change the slime/pheromone mini-game AND "6 to have 1" thing.... It really kills the enjoyement of the game.... I don't know, make it easier or farmer like or clicker whithout timer... BUT CHANGE THAT REALLY!!!!

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I totaly agree, and I will add "Finally, a renpy game with some tentacles wich is note from hentai picture nor jap censored game". I would like to see what is comming with the "robodog" or the "horse-like" ex-boyfriend... Anyway, keep going BUT PLEASE, change the slime/pheromone mini-game AND "6 to have 1" thing.... It really kills the enjoyement of the game.... I don't know, make it easier or farmer like or clicker whithout timer... BUT CHANGE THAT REALLY!!!!
Many changes are already in the works! Don't worry, the minigame is temporary, I have a multitude of other less grindy ways to make money coming to the game. Those beast routes will be explored in the next update:)

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
When I reached 90 relationship points, the conversation dialogues disappeared. Why? Is this all for first version

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Props for a unique concept in a sea of clones, but that minigame is ridiculous. I will say it again, I have never once played a minigame that actually added to my enjoyment of the game I'm playing, why do so many developers insist on using them?
It's a temporary solution, next release it's being fixed.

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I really like the concept and model, but its 30 min. gameplay and only becouse of this irritating minigame. I will chceck it out again after couple of updates.
The minigame is a temporary fix to get it out on schedule so I could receive feedback, not to worry a lot of changes are coming in the update about two weeks from now!

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes