4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
The octopus looks ugly but I'm gonna try it anyways. :p

My thoughts after playing; Animation loop is too short therefore feels really cheap. Interesting theme but I'ld rather have a few good animations rather than lots of bad ones. My advice is to make the loops longer with variance so that it'll feel more natural and include Rebecca's face impressions if you can into the scenes. It'ld be so good if it had scenes that we could view 360. I'ld dig the Unreal Engine version of this, renpy is limiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: DomiNick69

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Female could have done with less ridiculous proportions(especially in combination with the narrative explanation...that is not a body engineered to fit in the limited space of a spacecraft).

Aside from that...its really too short and lacking in...well everything to say much.
The idea is decent enough even if personally I would have gone full consentacles instead of that drugging/seduction mishmash.
Also probably would put a bigger emphasis on the talking aspect and maybe add auxillary social interactions since as it stands the pacing is absolutely rushed.

is this the end for this version, because it looks like you can continue, but cant get realtionship up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Funnily enough the resources for the kiss scene actually exist but yeah even if the missing talk actions post-90 are a bug,that would be the end anyway(since no resources for other actions exist in the gamefiles).

Last edited:

EdW0ng

May 3, 2020
The mini-game is hard on touchpad, so if anyone needs here are the some cheats for skipping it:
Open the console and change pher and rel to increase points.

Nice concept, keep up and I'm waiting for the next update (hoping a little more corruption)

obibobi

May 10, 2017
For me personally the concept would be more appealing if he was a mutated human, I guess I'm speciest against non humans and he will only ever produce tentacle dudes.

Female design looks great though despite what the titlets say

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
I played all I could in the game, think I hit the end of the current version, isn't a bad game though.
Short just like a first release, or demo, should be, giving a taste of the intention of the game, and what it'll most likely hold
Animations I hope will be perhaps a little longer, or more fluid later on. But they aren't bad

Jan 13, 2018
Played it and enjoyed most of it. But that mini game o man. If rewards where bigger i could understand difficulty but this...
I have to play like then time`s to win one time. Not good odds.

Nov 4, 2018
Mini game hard for the speed, but it´s OK. I like the girl, but why need a octopus mouth?

Anyway i like the game and waiting for updates

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes