4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Thank you for your hard work on this game and of course I enjoyed every bit of it. Too bad there isn't a sequel to it where our lil alien buddy go after Rebecca's daughters and make them his sex toys as well

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
is there any way to start the game without disabling the anti-virus?
Depend on who is the vendor of your anti-virus program. Some of them will allow you to exclude certain files. In past I had one that I could skip certain zip files because I know there certain file that will be red flag.

Sportivori

Aug 16, 2017
2 of the links not working for me (Gdrive + Anonfile)
and i cant use Mega since my browser always seem to crash when i use it.
Can anyone upload it to Nopy ?

albertosp

Jul 14, 2017
gdrive stoped at 1.6gb and anon file stoped at 400 mb wtf, and I alredy have reached mega limit for today, FUCK ME

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I just happen to notice that "Tentacular.exe" been deleted for UDS: DangerousObject.Multi.Generic.

-
-
-

Jackerman, you may need to check/scan your system. I cannot say that your system may be infected or not. I believe I got the same issue on Release 3. Before that i had no known issue on first and second Release.

albertosp

Jul 14, 2017
I just happen to notice that "Tentacular.exe" been deleted for UDS: DangerousObject.Multi.Generic.

-
-
-

Jackerman, you may need to check/scan your system. I cannot say that your system may be infected or not. I believe I got the same issue on Release 3. Before that i had no known issue on first and second Release.
LOL so we actually are downloading a virus? WTF

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes