4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Tentacular R4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.09.2020 (bugfix)

Last edited:

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Tentacular R4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Damn, thanks a lot I have being waiting for this for a very long(10hrs). Well, thanks a lot

Reactions: DySMD

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Ok , nice one . both the ending played . is it the final version for this ?!! or any other version will be there ?!!!
Or any other similar games like this ?!

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
The quality of graphics and animation is just great ! Played with pleasure ! Until I came across a lesbo scene, why is it here ? game about aliens, tentacles and animals, why the fuck is there a lesbo scene ??? Wasted time to create and even more wasted time to view, disappointed.

1600854185809.png

Here is a clear and vividly written creature on female ... Except for this, a very high quality product, I will wait for the continuation.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Can some1 put another link for download, cuz MEGA colapse, ANON is a virus and google drive do not work...

Reactions: Ss810

sdfs34

Apr 15, 2018
The quality of graphics and animation is just great ! Played with pleasure ! Until I came across a lesbo scene, why is it here ? game about aliens, tentacles and animals, why the fuck is there a lesbo scene ??? Wasted time to create and even more wasted time to view, disappointed.

View attachment 829064

Here is a clear and vividly written creature on female ... Except for this, a very high quality product, I will wait for the continuation.
trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BigOleWinemaker

Jul 26, 2017
I have no idea why this thing keeps getting deleted as a virus every time I unpack it. Dunno if it's got something in there that is getting flagged accidentally or if there is actually a virus, but it's really annoying. Gotta figure it out and take care of it. This is the only file I've downloaded that gets flagged every time so....

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes