4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I just happen to notice that "Tentacular.exe" been deleted for UDS: DangerousObject.Multi.Generic.

-
-
-

Jackerman, you may need to check/scan your system. I cannot say that your system may be infected or not. I believe I got the same issue on Release 3. Before that i had no known issue on first and second Release.
That message indicates it's the games executable, a new executable is made whenever I create a new release so it may trigger an antivirus again. It's not a virus, I've been over this several times in this forum.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Bug report:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7856, in script
    if gameisover==1:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7856, in <module>
    if gameisover==1:
NameError: name 'gameisover' is not defined
Happens mid sex-scenes, multiple times.

EDIT - Solved the problem, you have to start from the chapter beginning and not use previous save games.

Last edited:
Reactions: heartofsword

sdfs34

Apr 15, 2018
Everything was good.
I would have been more satisfied if you added more dialogues and videos to the ending, not just the pictures.
thank you for great game!

Fessups

Nov 4, 2017
Damn people, stop whining about compressed version, quality game like this (which really are just a few games like this) deserves to be uncopressed (quality) game.

For all those who desperately need nopy link - use IDM or similar with Anonfiles - it goes up to 6 MB/s download speed, ez. Newer use browser for huge downloads.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Great Game and The Ending was Great (Pregnant Ending with Mr Bootaaayy hehe :cool::cool::cool::love::love::)(y)(y)

The Imp

Aug 12, 2018
found a bug, if you chose to only be impregnated by k10, and fly into space a bug happens, no scene is shown.
bug can be skiped tho by pressing "Ignore"

its a shame the last bit seemed rushed, no flavor text during the sex scenes with the 4 Options of things she can have sex with

whats idea for next game? something along the same lines, loved the story and how she would be impregnated by ANYTHING that came into her

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 104 Votes