4.20 star(s) 107 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Not sure at this moment, I haven't played the game yet since release 2. I will keep that in mind when I do, because I have to play this game from the beginning anyway.

Have a great day.(y)

Mr. Bellyride

Jul 27, 2020
Hmm completed tag, another game/vn that feels like there could be more, i still hope the dev consider to make content updates for this game/vn or to make a sequel with that alien.
I thought the exact same thing. Love this game. But would have loved an updated version where there was also voiceactors for Eve and Enigma.

But we should also consider ourselves lucky that we got a beast-centered game with an amazing voice actress. Who ever the actress is that did the voice acting for Rebecca, she is amazing. And I am impressed that Jackerman got her to act in a game with this kind of extreme kink. Hope she will do other VN games.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Lot of errors. Seems after every scene in the latest update. Not to mention it activates the anti-virus.

jager1525

Aug 3, 2020
I don't have words to describe how much i liked the characters design and the plot between serious and comical with the main character that looks coming out from a meme. Honestly i would rather to hear voices from eve and enigma but at least we had a good work for the main female character.

guzz

Aug 3, 2017
where do i find eve? think ive gotten to all the scenes soo far. buy can find eve / progress.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 107 Votes