4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Birthworm

Aug 12, 2020
I liked the birth scenes. Wish there was a bit more to it, like Rebecca moaning and panting and in Guukruux's case possibly cursing him for getting her pregnant. Also was missing that legendary level of danger with the gorilla and the bigger meaner tentacle monster . They were built up to be major threats. Also missing the cyborg dog getting a chance to knock her up, unless I missed that option. Otherwise a wonderfully naughty game!

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
In the previews it seems there are more badass male creatures than the MC. There are also multiple females but in the description only Rebecca is mentioned as the interest of the MC.
So what can I expect? Is the MC only seeking for the one girl and I can just watch the other girls being fucked by other male creatures than the MC?

SgtJonahHex

Jun 17, 2020
Love the game, been eagerly awaiting each new update. Hard to find games with this type of content. Did a good job on animations and progression. My only complaint is that a number of scenes (especially the early ones with K10) are very dark making it difficult to see all your hard work.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
still also these problems... :( maybe my fault ok but can't enjoy the game like this and it wasn't present in version 1 and 2 just since version 3! >.<

Edit: and now i have the calculator background always instead of the other fitting renders.... just calcualtor background and dialogue... what is this?!

Edit2: i at least found a way thx to jackerman i can start seperately from 3 and everything works but i don't get the hint with the immature and 3 - maybe i am idiot ... xD

Edit3: finished! finally! and many good stuff - even quite many endings! not happy with every scene but guurukx (shit forgot how to spell him) were worth it. stil i would give here and there constructive criticism. should i post it here or elsewhere? discord is for patreons, right? well... then... i have to do it here i guess?

maybe i'll make so pro's and con's later - too tired atm but i would say i liked 75%! (even its not 100%, it is already more than half of the last two updates ;) )

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 104 Votes