4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Izingberg

May 7, 2018
Hi! I did an exception for the game and even pause the antivirus, but still
not working. The message shows up all the time.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Best Regards to all.
Look at the previous pages (p.17) for the link to the old version (release2) and take the old .exe from there. I did it and it works

Reactions: saves88

keyzu

May 31, 2018
Well, once everything was played and released, I can say that it was exquisite how being the alien broke that fat ass of cardigan, I really loved it and I would like to see a version 2 of the game, I do not know either with the same cardigan or flat with Someone new but the same alien and go doing his sexy fat ass harem, if you read this, I hope you make a second version of the game. thanks for such a good game. <3

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

B0bk

Dec 13, 2017
I was mentioned already, but still... ppl who has Kaspersky Internet Security installed, you will not be able to play tentacular r3/r4, I do not know what was changed between r1/r2 and r3/r4, but at the moment tentacular.exe is marked as dangerous program, even if you add .exe to the list of exclusions or choose to ignore it, the next process that starts after is marked as a Trojan, so :) Just play safe and check game folder for images/animations

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
By the way the voice actress for Rebecca MUST be Tamara from nostalgia critic.
Also, i completed chapter 4 and still haven't found any new voices, is that normal?

Last edited:

Sudalai Muthu

Aug 25, 2018
which download is not with error?...each time i go inside a error pop up.,and it continues every time i click door..any body help me?

aleaxs

Sep 2, 2017
Definitely one of the best games out there! Jackerman, you are golden!

Great plot and corruption system.

I loved the heroes and looking frorward to more content with them. Part 2 with Rebekka and daughters and kidnap them to open space!!!! would be beyond awesome

Reactions: Spenser4

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
I played this thing and just have 2 things to say:

Eve >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rebecca & Enigma (I wished she had more scenes and interactions)

And,

We need a continuation!

Xaviax

Jan 12, 2020
Awesome game!

Nice plot, graphics and proportions (mainly Eve's & Rebecca's body... :sneaky:). Also nice rigs animation, but I missed a bulge in the large insertions, as is the case with horses, strap-on and other hardcore scenes.

In overall, I enjoyed.

This should be a franchise...

Reactions: raziel_432123

tommy1968

Oct 27, 2018
hello one of the best games i ever played...more different bestiality in the near future with this perfect animations

F1forhalp

SOTD: Wokain - Natural Enemy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Also nice rigs animation, but I missed a bulge in the large insertions, as is the case with horses, strap-on and other hardcore scenes.
the bulging will take extra renders for that, which means a full redo for each single sex scene with each person, not sure how much more work that's gonna be, but it's alot. likely we wouldn'd see R4 by now.

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes