4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody have problem with dogs ending on ship?It have some bug
Also very hope htat developer gonna make continue of story or possibility to include rebeccas daughters and some also few new big breasted girls on his harem)

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Rebecca has quite a body.

She needs a whole new definition for that Phat Behind. This game is ridiculous but so very funny. It's great fun. :LOL: :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: jager1525

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
One of the few games that had me jumping to Patron looking like Fry from Futurama screaming TAKE MY MONEY!
... lol although only for two months cause I'm a cheapskate and now I'm getting it from here again.
Does the scene replayer at the end include everything? IE does it act like a checklist?
Don't want to miss any of the content in this, period.

status

Apr 28, 2017
this was fantastic, the models and animations were great. I wish it was longer :cry:
I'm really surprised there aren't more games like this on this site, I hope this inspires more creators to make beastiality and beast/monster MCs

jager1525

Aug 3, 2020
in the archives appears a beach image, anyone knows if there´s a scene there or is just a forgotten image?

Dec 21, 2019
Never once in my life have i ever seen Windows Security give a false positive. You are talking out of your ass.
And who are you? Why are you still on about this? False positives happen all the time, it's common knowledge, most people here are agreeing. "durrr I haven't seen it so it must not be real" That's not how it works. You're the one talking out of your ass. Give it a rest

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Yup! It's a real time 3d incest harem type story built in Unity.
So does that mean not even optional beastie content? Don't take this the wrong way but there is a lot more incest games around than beastie games and looking at the top polls quite a few of your fans (myself included) enjoy that content. So I was just curious as to why you wouldn't even include it and how you then intend to make your incest harem story stand out compared to all the others?

mzx9

Nov 18, 2018
Great game, he finally broke her!

I would only give him huge cock after libido increase, sth like horse size - for even wilder ending! :))))))

Reactions: Easy Pete

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Yeah, seeing the mother corrupt the daughters with tentacles would be a GREAT continuation!
Yeah, at least one scene, or at least mention them in the ending, a bit more in depth how they reacted to a monster (or animal from the other endings) moving in and banging their mom.

Reactions: f9account

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
So does that mean not even optional beastie content? Don't take this the wrong way but there is a lot more incest games around than beastie games and looking at the top polls quite a few of your fans (myself included) enjoy that content. So I was just curious as to why you wouldn't even include it and how you then intend to make your incest harem story stand out compared to all the others?
There will be a copious amounts of optional beastie stuff, never said there wouldn't be.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I dont know why but i just wanted to ask developer one question about game and its furutre. Write to him pm and he dont answer( :cry:

FROZEX

Oct 2, 2018
At first i thought it was very strange, but after playing, i really liked it!
Will the developer continue to make content in the game or is it a finished version?

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes