4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Great game and I really enjoyed playing it. I hope there will be a second episode featuring Rebecca converting her daughters to the cult of beast sex (NO boyfriends please!)

A couple of issues:
1) I really did not like Eve's face as a whole. She looks like a reject from a vampire or demon conquest game.
2) The ending seems a bit rushed. G is on the ship for almost a year and he FINALLY gets to fuck Rebecca the day before landing and, because of "alien" sex, she balloons to almost full-term in a DAY? Silly. I would have preferred taking four months to corrupt her and eight/nine months of pregnant sex with the question of which critter knocked her up?
3) Robot dog seemed completely unnecessary, considering they had REAL dogs.
4) 12 possible endings? I got 2- G pregnancy on Earth or not. It seems like you can get a choice of which animal knocks up Rebecca out of 5; on Earth or off doubles that to 10. (And although I was offered the choice, I could NOT actually get anything other than G to impregnate R.) So can we get a checklist of the 12 possible endings?

Last edited:

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Great game and I really enjoyed playing it. I hope there will be a second episode featuring Rebecca converting her daughters to the cult of beast sex (NO boyfriends please!)

A couple of issues:
1) I really did not like Eve's face as a whole. She looks like a reject from a vampire or demon conquest game.
2) The ending seems a bit rushed. G is on the ship for almost a year and he FINALLY gets to fuck Rebecca the day before landing and because of "alien" sex, she balloons to almost full-term in a DAY? Silly. I would have preferred taking four months to corrupt her and eight/nine months of pregnant sex with the question of which critter knocked her up?
3) Robot dog seemed completely unnecessary, considering they had REAL dogs.
4) 12 possible endings? I got 2- G pregnancy on Earth or not. It seems like you can get a choice of which animal knocks up Rebecca out of 5; on Earth or off doubles that to 10. (And although I was offered the choice, I could NOT actually get anything other than G to impregnate R.) So can we get a checklist of the 12 possible endings?
There is a no preg ending.

PDLS

Dec 31, 2018
Awesome game Jackerman, I love it! The only thing I missed was scenes of Rebecca with K10, and her meeting with her old boyfriend (the alien horse) instead of random horses, as she never took the D from him. It would have make it a better netorare ending!

Reactions: LordTuskar

oda29

Feb 3, 2019
WHAT A GOOD GAME! I loved the end. Although I was hoping that the alien octopus would also impregnate the daughters. Hope it includes additional content or continues the story. Fuck I need more. Jackerman you are a genius!

Last edited:

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
got some error code on Rebecca gave birth scene (Dogs Pregnancy route > fly back into uncharted space)

Last edited:

raziel_432123

Apr 21, 2019
There will be a copious amounts of optional beastie stuff, never said there wouldn't be.
So there will be extra content? Awesome! Will there be scenes with the daughters?
Also, I was wondering if you could upload the 3d models for Rebecca and her daughters.
I would love to 3D print those curvy babes.
I would love that!
2) The ending seems a bit rushed. G is on the ship for almost a year and he FINALLY gets to fuck Rebecca the day before landing and because of "alien" sex, she balloons to almost full-term in a DAY? Silly. I would have preferred taking four months to corrupt her and eight/nine months of pregnant sex with the question of which critter knocked her up?
Yeah, it would make more sense if something happened to the engine and it took her several moths to come home.

Marillion69a

Aug 4, 2020
You can use old .exe (of R2), or add this .exe exclusion list of your antivirus
Hi! I did an exception for the game and even pause the antivirus, but still
not working. The message shows up all the time.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Best Regards to all.

May 25, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7986, in script
if gameisover==1:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7986, in <module>
if gameisover==1:
NameError: name 'gameisover' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7986, in script
if gameisover==1:
File "D:\Patreon\Jackerman\Tentacular-R4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Patreon\Jackerman\Tentacular-R4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Patreon\Jackerman\Tentacular-R4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 7986, in <module>
if gameisover==1:
NameError: name 'gameisover' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tentacular R4
Fri Sep 25 19:46:44 2020

F1forhalp

SOTD: Wokain - Natural Enemy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Hi! I did an exception for the game and even pause the antivirus, but still
not working. The message shows up all the time.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Best Regards to all.
could have happened that your AV deleted the .exe file before you got the first "missing" message.
if it's not there, you may have to unpack it again. just a wild guess.

Reactions: raziel_432123
4.20 star(s) 104 Votes