4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Bellyride

Jul 27, 2020
where do i find eve? think ive gotten to all the scenes soo far. buy can find eve / progress.
You have to have given Rebecca all the sleeping pills and have to have hacked the robodog. Then you visit Rebecca at night while she is sleeping, and then you choose to fuck her in her sleep. However she wakes up, and she is furious. You will be put in confinement in another part of the ship with Enigma, and there you can find Eve, who is in cryo-sleep.

guzz

Aug 3, 2017
You have to have given Rebecca all the sleeping pills and have to have hacked the robodog. Then you visit Rebecca at night while she is sleeping, and then you choose to fuck her in her sleep. However she wakes up, and she is furious. You will be put in confinement in another part of the ship with Enigma, and there you can find Eve, who is in cryo-sleep.

Feb 3, 2018
The game has amused me a lot both for the situation in which the various protagonists find themselves and for the beautiful animations present here. In addition, the models of the arri characters and the various creatures have a great quality and care and this gave me enormous pleasure.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody know of developer gonna make some extra update with Rebecca daughters or maybe continue the game with them and Rebecca and maybe some more girls or some other game like this one?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Bug: Rebecca's voice doesn't match dialogue in the pregnancy route.

"Oh no I can feel it already"
Voice just repeats previous line.

Reactions: Mr. Bellyride
Apr 13, 2019
So I downloaded this game off another website and I was just curious do you have and sex with the like main girl you start with cause on my versions I clicked to start at release 4 and she's stuck on the wall and shit is their still not any sex with her

t727

Jan 4, 2018
So I downloaded this game off another website and I was just curious do you have and sex with the like main girl you start with cause on my versions I clicked to start at release 4 and she's stuck on the wall and shit is their still not any sex with her
How exactly did you launch your game?
It looks like you opened it with a fullsave

Mr. Bellyride

Jul 27, 2020
Y

Yeah when I press that it just starts game normally everything else though starts at a different point I'm assuming it's like chapters or something in the story
Yes. If it is your first time. Start from the beginning, then you will get the most out of the game. And yes, you will get a chance to fuck impregnate Rebecca in the game.

Apr 13, 2019
Yes. If it is your first time. Start from the beginning, then you will get the most out of the game. And yes, you will get a chance to fuck impregnate Rebecca in the game.
Thank you but can I ask what chapter that's in cause I can't go all the way through chapter one for some reason theirs a bucn of errors on a bunch of places I wanna just skip to the chapter that has that could you tell me which it is

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Sad you can't continue with your child, whatever the race you choose, the idea was fun, they need mother love XD

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Thank you but can I ask what chapter that's in cause I can't go all the way through chapter one for some reason theirs a bucn of errors on a bunch of places I wanna just skip to the chapter that has that could you tell me which it is
As I started from the beginning(without any problems or bugs along the way) I'd say the impregnation part comes(hurhurr) in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
IMO I would like for there to be more monster protagonist games this was Hella fun to play though

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes