4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
It might be discussed before but there's three missing scenes in R2 that's only accessible in the scene viewers at the end. I might be wrong though, I might just missed it

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
is it possible for somebody to add them in the game as a mod or something like that
I think it would be impossible, only Jackerman has the power in his hands, not to mention that others do not have the models of his characters.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Still no new project? damn how long do we have to wait
he said he was going to do an animated series but I didn't even know when it will be released or how long it will take. in fact I don't even know if there will be more animated series

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
recently i even asked him how long it would take for the animated series to be ready, but he didn't answer anything ... maybe he gave up on the project

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
Dedingovi Jacker already answered that question on his profile, the only plans he still has for Tentacular are to add voices to Eve and Enigma and remaster/extend some of the animations with them, at the latest, Tentacular is already finished. And about this animated series he's doing, it must certainly be these shorts that he has been posting on Rule34 with Rebecca's daughters.

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Dedingovi Jacker already answered that question on his profile, the only plans he still has for Tentacular are to add voices to Eve and Enigma and remaster/extend some of the animations with them, at the latest, Tentacular is already finished. And about this animated series he's doing, it must certainly be these shorts that he has been posting on Rule34 with Rebecca's daughters.
Yup, my next project is a mom x son animated series (of 5-10 minute movies) entitled Mother's Warmth. Bestiality will be in it and maybe NTR.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

thx for the update/clarification. kinda sad. liked her daughters :) enigma was great too but i agree plenty scenes with enigma and eve were lackluster in regards of position and point of views. glad he improves them!^^

mom x son now? meh... there are so many games with that content... i mean ofc its his freedom of choice just personally don't like it. but these alien horses and dogs looked very average too. (liked more the stuff with the real aliens even i think that big tentacle mindflayer was also surpsingly boring even it had warning just penetration with tentacles... wish that thing would have been smaller/ a tad more humanoid and with dick like these mindflayers from fantasy illustrations. like that i kinda understand its hard to animate and come with good position. the first alien scenes were still the best even i hoped to see more positions and camera angles in later versions) i also think think the mc could have been creepier and hoped the next mc will be a hot girl (and he creates hot girls in great quality!) in scenes with many weird, creepy alien creatures or medieval fantasy monsters like drowners, zombies, goblins, dwarves, trolls, orcs, spiders, maybe big frogs and slugs, old hags, gollums etc.

but again: its ofc his choice and if he wants to do a mum x son story with i bet a few dogs here and there its his choice just definitely not my tastein general.

Edit: btw that pics where Rebecca rides that big gorilla on rule34 are really hot. sad there are not more angles. also the laste sex scenes with mc and rebecca where hot just sad you couldn't see the penetration really when he took her missionary. also i would have loved to see him grow fuck her and suck on her tits. but thats just a totally personal opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jun3D
4.20 star(s) 104 Votes