4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
845386958 Didn't know about that, mom x son content is kinda good though. But as far Jackerman said on his profile, he'll be revisiting Tentacular animations, just didn't said when, can't wait to see what extended animations he's gonna make, I hope so much he extend the Eve x Horses scene, by far it's one of my favorite scenes from Tentacular ;(

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
thx for the update/clarification. kinda sad. liked her daughters :) enigma was great too but i agree plenty scenes with enigma and eve were lackluster in regards of position and point of views. glad he improves them!^^

mom x son now? meh... there are so many games with that content... i mean ofc its his freedom of choice just personally don't like it. but these alien horses and dogs looked very average too. (liked more the stuff with the real aliens even i think that big tentacle mindflayer was also surpsingly boring even it had warning just penetration with tentacles... wish that thing would have been smaller/ a tad more humanoid and with dick like these mindflayers from fantasy illustrations. like that i kinda understand its hard to animate and come with good position. the first alien scenes were still the best even i hoped to see more positions and camera angles in later versions) i also think think the mc could have been creepier and hoped the next mc will be a hot girl (and he creates hot girls in great quality!) in scenes with many weird, creepy alien creatures or medieval fantasy monsters like drowners, zombies, goblins, dwarves, trolls, orcs, spiders, maybe big frogs and slugs, old hags, gollums etc.

but again: its ofc his choice and if he wants to do a mum x son story with i bet a few dogs here and there its his choice just definitely not my tastein general.

Edit: btw that pics where Rebecca rides that big gorilla on rule34 are really hot. sad there are not more angles. also the laste sex scenes with mc and rebecca where hot just sad you couldn't see the penetration really when he took her missionary. also i would have loved to see him grow fuck her and suck on her tits. but thats just a totally personal opinion.
845386958 Didn't know about that, mom x son content is kinda good though. But as far Jackerman said on his profile, he'll be revisiting Tentacular animations, just didn't said when, can't wait to see what extended animations he's gonna make, I hope so much he extend the Eve x Horses scene, by far it's one of my favorite scenes from Tentacular ;(
Yeah, Kind of sad that Jackerman never stated when or if he will ever create a sequel to Tentacular at all. But since the game is obviously setting up for a sequel, so unless Jackerman have a change of plan, it is only a matter of time.

Highcroft1041

Dec 8, 2017
If he does a sequel, i'd hope it would have Rebecca's daughters, her sister, nieces and nephew come to "rescue" her from our hero. Of course the nano-slime would somehow have to get onto the nephew so that he can breed more females with his relatives for our friendly alien to corrupt

Last edited:
Reactions: jomijoan

Arnold956

Nov 13, 2020
I'd really like to see the alien on earth having adventures. Personally, it was a fantastic game. Well done. Extremely entertaining. Given an option i'd like to see the game continued in a sequel.

Reactions: f9account

richass

Nov 2, 2020
this a fun game. it entertaining me. now me talk like guukruux. lol
this my gallery save. in case human want take a glance.
no know if fully collected. maybe human can tell.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
It's a fun game, simple and short. The art work is okay I guess, it's no Japan doujin but it's fappable regardless. An issue I have would be the title which is somewhat misleading, I was expecting more tentacle action not beastiality. Both are fine but I expect what is written on the can so to speak.

Reactions: f9account

TonyTiny

Apr 14, 2020
It's a fun game, simple and short. The art work is okay I guess, it's no Japan doujin but it's fappable regardless. An issue I have would be the title which is somewhat misleading, I was expecting more tentacle action not beastiality. Both are fine but I expect what is written on the can so to speak.
I never liked Japan doujin. But this game's female models are hot

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
i had these game for a long time ago in my pc since R3 and i downloaded the R4 . i just activated my antivirus and i found in both version a virus , can you explain these pleas .

sdfsdf.jpg

sd.png

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

its not jusr R4 , its there in R3 too

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3141252

I passed this file through Virustotal and it tripped 4 antivirus engines.

Can anyone confirm if something is really wrong? Or if it's just a false positive?

Reactions: angel6666

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
I passed this file through Virustotal and it tripped 4 antivirus engines.

Can anyone confirm if something is really wrong? Or if it's just a false positive?

i did reported it 8 hour ago , why didnt they at least delete the download link .

sdfgs.png

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
The R4 download i have from the 23rd of September, just scanned it and found nothing wrong.

Reactions: armion82

EdW0ng

May 3, 2020
In my opinion is a false positive.

The only "know" antivirus that detected a threat is Kaspersky as DangerousObject.Multi.Generic
By Kaspersky definition:
Malicious software is detected by KL Cloud Technologies. This verdict used for samples which was not classified exactly.
"Not classified exactly." - Probably means that the signature of the .exe is similar to something they have classified as virus.

Report from Kaspersky for Tentacular.exe (no threats found). Also ZoneAlarm by CheckPoint uses the same signatures as Kaspersky.

Last edited:

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I've read a few times where using a custom icon on a Renpy game executable causes false positives. I just attributed it to that tendency.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Are there any games like this? Both genre and quality. This honestly seems like it has far and away the best models out of any ren'py game.
In terms of the protag being a creature/animal, there isn't much. Man's Best Friend is the only other one i can think of.

If you want to see the best this site has to offer, go to latest updates, tap this button 1607389204351.png and sort by weighted rating.

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes