4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BugX3d

Jul 27, 2020
game sounds like its amazing. Im worried if it really contains a virus, can someone please confirm if its safe for mac
Don't know about mac but many people have already confirmed that its just a false positive. Don't worry just enjoy the game you will love it of course if you are in that type of shit;)

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
Found a holiday special video by Jackerman, don't know if I can share it here already, looks like is some Patreon's reward.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Balkazzaar

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Found a holiday special video by Jackerman, don't know if I can share it here already, looks like is some Patreon's reward.
I apologize if this is a stupid question. I am new fan to jackerman's content. I read in the starting that he would never put his content behind a paywall. Why or how did that change?

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
I apologize if this is a stupid question. I am new fan to jackerman's content. I read in the starting that he would never put his content behind a paywall. Why or how did that change?
I wouldn't say it's a completely paywall, it looks more like a reward for those who support his work with Patreon

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Alright then, enjoy comrades
My god, this is good on so many levels. O_O. First of all, such a smooth animation and that too in Daz3d. I am shocked that this is in daz. He must have an insane hardware configuration. I have tried making daz3d animations and they are all shitty as fuck. I hope he can do some sort of tutorial videos to show us his workflow.

Reactions: princess bride

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
I wouldn't say it's a completely paywall, it looks more like a reward for those who support his work with Patreon
I apologize for not able to understand that. That is a paywall, isn't it? Basically like patreon and subscriber star which he has? You have to pay money to get his content. The video you shared right now is also a reward for payment given or commission given. Its not free. May be he himself can explain.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
great video! can someone who is his patreon inform if he predicts making a video with incest content? because even agr he just did zoophilia

Reactions: Balkazzaar

BugX3d

Jul 27, 2020
I apologize for not able to understand that. That is a paywall, isn't it? Basically like patreon and subscriber star which he has? You have to pay money to get his content. The video you shared right now is also a reward for payment given or commission given. Its not free. May be he himself can explain.
I think Content like games or other things are public but as patreons are supporting him financially he is supposed to give something in return as way of saying thanks.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: crookscomp

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
Don't know about mac but many people have already confirmed that its just a false positive. Don't worry just enjoy the game you will love it of course if you are in that type of shit;)
game sounds like its amazing. Im worried if it really contains a virus, can someone please confirm if its safe for mac
guy i wont risk it , a friend of mind scan it and said the game got some weird cod that shouldn't be there , he is not an expert in renpy but he is at coding .

and when Kaspersky deleted the file my windows had some problem ( that shouldn't happen if it wasnt bugged ) , im not saying it is bugged but its a risk i wont take , and if the developer know about a cod in the game that could causes suspicions why didnt they fix it form the first version , its not like these is a necessity , we got like a 1000 renpy game here why didnt we hear about that kind of problem with other games ?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 104 Votes