4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
They are the monthly animations he has been doing they are on rule 34. I just thought it would be cool to have them here.
then they are the same as in rule34 ... what a pity I thought it could be something new. I'm really looking forward to the animation and the incest game he says he's playing, but unfortunately he hasn't released any of them at least here ... what a long wait
so far he has only released zoophilia content, but I think he must already have something of incest content ready, but he hasn't released it yet

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
then they are the same as in rule34 ... what a pity I thought it could be something new. I'm really looking forward to the animation and the incest game he says he's playing, but unfortunately he hasn't released any of them at least here ... what a long wait
so far he has only released zoophilia content, but I think he must already have something of incest content ready, but he hasn't released it yet
The incest animation is really complex and the first part of 3 is releasing in January. As for the rest of his stuff they are all voted on by his gold members, (I am one of them) and then he makes that animation for the month. I am sure eventually something non beast will get voted through. Next one is going to be beast again though.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
About the pregnancy ending, it seems like no matter what I choose during the last scenes with all of the beasts she always gives birth to the tentacles. I tried letting only one of the other beasts cum inside and each time it always results in the same ending. Is it a bug or intended?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
About the pregnancy ending, it seems like no matter what I choose during the last scenes with all of the beasts she always gives birth to the tentacles. I tried letting only one of the other beasts cum inside and each time it always results in the same ending. Is it a bug or intended?
Don't let Guukruux cum in her, that option clearly states that you impregnate her. It takes priority over the other beasts I think.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Don't let Guukruux cum in her, that option clearly states that you impregnate her. It takes priority over the other beasts I think.
I think I must have missed that option (clicking the screen to advance sometimes accidentally clicks a choice), and I'm assuming it comes before the choice at the end. Ah well. I don't have a save right before that so I'd have to play through a ton of the game again to get there. Bummer.

Mr. Bellyride

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, I thought it was a bug too in the beginning. But what you need to do is go back to when Globux first fuck her. Then you should chose not to cum inside her. Because when you have cummed inside her before the animals, then your seed will always be the first to impregnate her. But if you dont let Globux cum in her, he wont impregnate her. Then when you have the animal gangbang, which ever animal that dump his load in her first, gets to impregnate her. And yes, there are pics with her giving birth to offsprings of all the space aliens.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I really hope that author gonna come back and make another game like this)
By the way somebody knew if he is working on something or not. Because from last release and few videos he just dissapered

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I really hope that author gonna come back and make another game like this)
By the way somebody knew if he is working on something or not. Because from last release and few videos he just dissapered
he is reportedly doing an animated series of mom/son incest that will have its first part released in January. I'm really looking forward to it

Reactions: KonD:R
4.20 star(s) 104 Votes