4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I was hoping that he is doing similar to tentacular(
he should do it but it will probably take a long time ... I particularly liked it he is going for the incest genre now until he is my favorite genre and is quite successful too. I believe that for his future this new series of incest will be very good.

Reactions: dajj

BugX3d

Jul 27, 2020
he should do it but it will probably take a long time ... I particularly liked it he is going for the incest genre now until he is my fav and is quite successful too. I believe that for his future this new series of incest will be very good.
Yeah alot of incest game got popularity ,of course as per the quality of content.
Can't wait until his next release

Reactions: Dedingovi

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah alot of incest game got popularity ,of course as per the quality of content.
Can't wait until his next release
exactly the incest games have gained a lot of popularity now despite everything as animated series of that genre are still enriched and many are of low quality, now imagine just an animated series of the incest genre of high quality with perfect models like Jackerman! guy for sure he will gain a lot of popularity with this.

BugX3d

Jul 27, 2020
exactly the incest games have gained a lot of popularity now despite everything as animated series of that genre are still enriched and many are of low quality, now imagine just an animated series of the incest genre of high quality with perfect models like Jackerman! guy for sure he will gain a lot of popularity with this.
But many of his current supporter are fan of bestiality so he can't completely switch over to new genre

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
But many of his current supporter are fan of bestiality so he can't completely switch over to new genre
but he won't. it seems that in addition to the incest series he will continue to use mini monthly animations and they are of zoophilia

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
as far as i know the jackerman continues with his bestial content yes, but is that now he wants to pay attention to incest until his first project "coming home" (which unfortunately was canceled because of the f95 rules) was focused on incest mom / son meaning he was always interested in that genre

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
You guys may want to think about actually not mentioning the voice actress. If she wanted to be anonymous, having her name here will come up in google, and may actually make her NOT want to do this sort of game in the future.

That'd be sad to lose such good talent in future.

Maybe we should consider editing our posts to get rid of her name?

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
You guys may want to think about actually not mentioning the voice actress. If she wanted to be anonymous, having her name here will come up in google, and may actually make her NOT want to do this sort of game in the future.

That'd be sad to lose such good talent in future.

Maybe we should consider editing our posts to get rid of her name?
Big oof moment. Didn't think that way, and you're damn right.
so I'll be deleting mine, sounds better than just remove the name :censored:

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
This game was fantastic and the voice actress added a lot. Could you advise other games with similar level of English voice acting? Most games with that tag contain only some voiced lines.

Also anything else from this creator or anything similar to this game?

Thanks in advance!

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
This game was fantastic and the voice actress added a lot. Could you advise other games with similar level of English voice acting? Most games with that tag contain only some voiced lines.

Thanks in advance!
He is working on a short animated series.... but we dont know when it will come out and the dev is also not actively talking about his projects....

BugX3d

Jul 27, 2020

Thanks in advance!
Well I haven't played any game with full voice acting,most of them only have lewd scenes with voice.
You can watch his animations

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes