4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Macoubex

May 26, 2018
Excuse me, can someone please give me the "Tentacular.exe" which is supposed to be in "lib\windows-i686\" ?
Kaspersky keeps deleting it even tho I putted it in the white list.
Don't know what to do about it either then downloading the game files again. :cry:

OTSDARVA

Aug 19, 2019
The more i see it, the more i realise just how amazing the corruption in this story is rather than just from the get go NTR. The corruption aspect is so good! I'd love to see a similar story with goblins and/or pigs getting a go at the thicc milfs

Reactions: Sadcreo

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
kind of disappointed the story didn't continue to corrupting the daughters/conquering the earth. Sequel?
you just confirmed what I was the most afraid of, there's no content with the daughters and so on. FUUUUCK :( I really wanted that to happen. I played R3 back on July2020 and forgot the name of the game so I couldnt find it anymore. Finally found it again today just to realize it was updated 4 months ago AND its even completed ?? The daughters immediately popped into my head. The 400 renders on the changelog gave me hope, however that hope was immediately shattered upon reading your comment ;(( This is all I could find
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is probably not in the game, but its still something. From the way he titled it "Epilogue" I think its safe to assume he has long closed the book on this project :(
Look at them, just look at them BRO. Idk anyone else making a game with models like this. With Corruption, cheating, netori, pregnancy, incest, harem and all the good perverted shit...
Either way Im grateful I came across this one. Depending on his next game(if he ever does make another one) Ill sub to his patreon. Looking forward to it.

147f59

Apr 30, 2020
you just confirmed what I was the most afraid of, there's no content with the daughters and so on. FUUUUCK :( I really wanted that to happen. I played R3 back on July2020 and forgot the name of the game so I couldnt find it anymore. Finally found it again today just to realize it was updated 4 months ago AND its even completed ?? The daughters immediately popped into my head. The 400 renders on the changelog gave me hope, however that hope was immediately shattered upon reading your comment ;(( This is all I could find
It is probably not in the game, but its still something. From the way he titled it "Epilogue" I think its safe to assume he has long closed the book on this project :(
Look at them, just look at them BRO. Idk anyone else making a game with models like this. With Corruption, cheating, netori, pregnancy, incest, harem and all the good perverted shit...
Either way Im grateful I came across this one. Depending on his next game(if he ever does make another one) Ill sub to his patreon. Looking forward to it.
bruv where'd you find the second picture?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Hi people, wanted to ask someone who has been in his patreon/discord

Do we get all content if we sub to his Bronze Tier ?

The Gold Tier has this :
" -Nominate "group commissions" for a monthly poll exclusive to this tier for a 5-10 second voice-acted loop with whatever character you want fucking whatever creature/character you want, every month (within reason, I'll let you know if there's something I cannot do but I'll do whatever I can to make it happen). If it wins the gold tier monthly vote, I'll make it. "

This is just vote/poll/nomination right ? like Gold Tier subs can vote in this poll. But the video in the end gets to every subscriber ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LucasLeels

Bixie83

Apr 1, 2020
Thank you very much jackerman for this great share, tried it a while back, and was looking forward to the completed version.
Great work once again and very much appreciated.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
id love to have a sequel to this game coz we got two endings
first was return to earth
second was we go off into alien space
with option one we could return to earth and get to know Rebecca daughters :devilish: ( i know an animation of that was released by the dev but id like to see more of that in the sequel )
with option two we could seek out new life and new civilizations To boldly Fuck go where no Guukruux has fucked before

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes