4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Amzing game. Voice acting from the main character was god tier.
Theonly sad part is that animations were too short with only 2 angles (sometimes 3). Was hoping at the end we get more angles with "CHoose who to fuck next" scenes.
But other than that, the game was a gem.

Went to the patreon to see if we see more of this game, or anything else and it seem there are no posts since july....
Gonna have to support the author after playing this masterpiece

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
Amzing game. Voice acting from the main character was god tier.
Theonly sad part is that animations were too short with only 2 angles (sometimes 3). Was hoping at the end we get more angles with "CHoose who to fuck next" scenes.
But other than that, the game was a gem.

Went to the patreon to see if we see more of this game, or anything else and it seem there are no posts since july....
Gonna have to support the author after playing this masterpiece
Jackerman isn't post anything in his patreon because he's using Discord to do this, sharing directly to the people who support him.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Found this on his subscribestar page, turns on my curiosity because it's a elf, and behind her looks like it's a big monster, interessing....

View attachment 984155
i am all for elves :3 but i am twisted about that big monster. personally not a fan of enormous dicks which literally impale women from inside. thats what i always criticise about jared's work who also does great quality but that impale stuff with far too massive dicks is... meh (personally speaking cause at the end its just fantasy and you don't have to watch it)

Reactions: Jun3D and brittC25

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
i am all for elves :3 but i am twisted about that big monster. personally not a fan of enormous dicks which literally impale women from inside. thats what i always criticise about jared's work who also does great quality but that impale stuff with far too massive dicks is... meh (personally speaking cause at the end its just fantasy and you don't have to watch it)
I agree with you, since she's an elf, I would prefer 100% a classic elf x goblin (not being rape it would be great, but it's something unavoidable to do when it involves goblins), I prefer good Corruption story, the perverted goblin that just want to breed, but pretends to be a poor being (like Guurkruux), and an innocent hot elf to be corrupted, all this in the style of Jackerman girls would be pure gold, but this is just my thoughts, I have no idea what this image will be.

Reactions: OTSDARVA

BugX3d

Jul 27, 2020
I think 2021 has already came out as a banger!
I agree with you, since she's an elf, I would prefer 100% a classic elf x goblin (not being rape it would be great, but it's something unavoidable to do when it involves goblins), I prefer good Corruption story, the perverted goblin that just want to breed, but pretends to be a poor being (like Guurkruux), and an innocent hot elf to be corrupted, all this in the style of Jackerman girls would be pure gold, but this is just my thoughts, I have no idea what this image will be.
Thicc elf!!!! I think goblins are just like me 'perveted'

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
anyone with virus warning when unraring this?

Name : UDS:DangerousObject.Multi.Generic
Precision : Exactly
Threat level : High
Object type : File
Object name : Tentacular.exe

Reactions: dukesilver

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Surprising like this game a lot, probably because of the voice actress and great animations
Any new release from Jackerman?
None so far, just a few animated shorts. Seems like all the announcements are made on his discord server.

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes