4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Can you reup?

My accounts got nuked too. Mega went on a rampage recently.
Yeah copyright.
I will but it will take sometime, since mega suspended my account i have a lot of them to do.

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
Hi people, wanted to ask someone who has been in his patreon/discord

Do we get all content if we sub to his Bronze Tier ?

The Gold Tier has this :
" -Nominate "group commissions" for a monthly poll exclusive to this tier for a 5-10 second voice-acted loop with whatever character you want fucking whatever creature/character you want, every month (within reason, I'll let you know if there's something I cannot do but I'll do whatever I can to make it happen). If it wins the gold tier monthly vote, I'll make it. "

This is just vote/poll/nomination right ? like Gold Tier subs can vote in this poll. But the video in the end gets to every subscriber ?
Yep, thats correct.
You have to have a discord account, because all voting and work realese happens there.

Reactions: Not_Dominant
D

Deleted member 2226786

kaspersky detecting a virus on the exe file. is it a false positive?
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool during on demand scan for whole drive found a malware in the Tentacular.exe file located in the \lib\ folder. On VirusTotal same file was detected by MalwareBytes, i am not exactly sure but that may be false positive because it did not found anything more on both of my notebooks. What is more strange i have also installed MalwareBytes and it did not found anything. Windows Defender and ESET are claiming that the file is safe.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
He's been working on a animated series called Mother Warmth, with incest theme
it was bugging me so i found the name of the demo its called Coming Home has Jackerman abandoned it or has it become the new series called Mother Warmth

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes