4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocBsb

Jun 11, 2020
Loved the game, sadly I didn't know about it earlier. Had to disable my antivirus to play it tho, for some reason it kept deleting the .exe

D

Deleted member 2226786

Loved the game, sadly I didn't know about it earlier. Had to disable my antivirus to play it tho, for some reason it kept deleting the .exe
Can you please put that file on VirusTotal na send the results here?

D

Deleted member 302456

Rebbeca is the only character who has her own voice the other characters are moaning sounds?

Reactions: Asmadeus0013

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
I got the ending with Guukruux impregnating her and Rebecca giving birth to his spawn.

Bot how do I then impregnate her with the gorilla, say, or the horses? (Without replaying the entire R4 game)

Jan 21, 2021
I got the ending with Guukruux impregnating her and Rebecca giving birth to his spawn.

Bot how do I then impregnate her with the gorilla, say, or the horses? (Without replaying the entire R4 game)
You should’ve quicksaved before the option to impregnate Rebecca came up, you have to choose not to impregnate her then when bestiality part comes you have to choose which animal you want to fuck Rebecca and impregnate her, if Guukruux came inside Rebecca before this scene then she will give birth to Guukruux’s kids even if the animals cum inside her

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
You have to choose not to impregnate her then when bestiality part comes you have to choose which animal you want to fuck Rebecca and impregnate her, if Guukruux came inside Rebecca before this scene then she will give birth to Guukruux’s kids even if the animals cum inside her
I know. But you're given the option to have Guukruux cum inside her before you get to the scene where it is explained the first animal knocks her up.

You should’ve quicksaved before the option to impregnate Rebecca came up
:confused:

Does anyone have a save? Those baby scenes weren't part of the gallery (folders) you get access after the game.

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes