4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
This game needs a sequel so I can throw more money at the dev through various electronic mediums.

My only issue with these games is I wish devs that did knots entering female orifices would work on it a bit more, it's the most unique thing of this genre and it's usually just hand waived outside or in or rushed with little indication (lol I want to see the recipient gasping to take it vaginally or straining anally, I am after all a pervert on this site).

... although personally I'd rather see knots or bulges on alien junk than on earthly critters. I don't want to see a dog fucking a woman if I can see a Volorpian stud penised, knoted, heavy lactation inducing, tentacle thickening anal plug tailed, impregnator creature mounting some hapless space babe before he takes a nap and watches her strain to push the egg out he just used her to fertalize to spread across the galaxy.

Genaratop

Nov 29, 2020
I started playing and this happened to me before, I had a good time but not now and the end with the Gorilla is the same mistake please help

jager1525

Aug 3, 2020
The same use to happen to me, that is because probably you have old saves. So you have to go to administrator and look in the internal memory of your cellphone, there should be a renpy folder, erase it and everything will be ok
I started playing and this happened to me before, I had a good time but not now and the end with the Gorilla is the same mistake please help

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spent around half hour to render and then realised that i forgot to adjust resolution:FacePalm:
wow! did you do that? you could make a game with the incest theme already! until the jackerman's looks like it will take ... unfortunately he is only focusing on zoophilia by the way

Genaratop

Nov 29, 2020
The same use to happen to me, that is because probably you have old saves. So you have to go to administrator and look in the internal memory of your cellphone, there should be a renpy folder, erase it and everything will be ok
I already did it and I delete the whole process, I tried it on a new cell phone with more performance and I got the same error

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
wow! did you do that? you could make a game with the incest theme already! until the jackerman's looks like it will take ... unfortunately he is only focusing on zoophilia by the way
He said here that he's doing a mom x son animated series, probably is this old project that are on his site

hawtgaiirl

Dec 22, 2020
Love the game! PLEASE more pregnancy stuff! Consider putting in pube/bush options? Do you do any futa stuff? Can't wait for the new content

Reactions: BugX3d

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
He has a few animations out now you can find them all over the web already. He is the only dev I have ever subbed to for any amount of time on patreon so I would make a animation thread with his blessing if you guys are I interested and he OKs it
Yes sir!
There's anything "new" between those "few animations"? something that we didn't saw yet?

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes