Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New Sulie preview, if anyone missed it. Reminder that it's a work in progress, could be outdated.
Looks more outdated than the first Sulie. I dunno what, maybe it's the colors, but I liked the previous design more. Hope it's not the final one.

Last edited:

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I think it does accomplish that alien look a lot more. Old Sulie really is just a lamia design wise, which always felt a bit out of place funnily enough. Not sure I'm feeling the color scheme either but I like the design personally. Maybe it's because she's missing a bit of clothes like the old Sulie? Makes this design look a lot more feral without them.

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
I think it does accomplish that alien look a lot more. Old Sulie really is just a lamia design wise, which always felt a bit out of place funnily enough. Not sure I'm feeling the color scheme either but I like the design personally. Maybe it's because she's missing a bit of clothes like the old Sulie? Makes this design look a lot more feral without them.
New Sulie still looks out of place. Giving a reptile huge mammaries just looks silly. The artist has said that he won't change it either, don't really understand why MD gives creative freedom away to this person when he's otherwise so stingy on even modded characters having to follow a thematic template for the universe.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
New Sulie still looks out of place. Giving a reptile huge mammaries just looks silly. The artist has said that he won't change it either, don't really understand why MD gives creative freedom away to this person when he's otherwise so stingy on even modded characters having to follow a thematic template for the universe.
Personally I don't complain. I REALLY cannot. We've been waiting so damn long for V3. If this means we get it at some point I'll take what I get. But tits on a snake is definitely not something I would complain about either way.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Honestly I think the boobs on all these creatures (the ones that have them anyway) add to the attractiveness for me personally. Not sure how to explain it other than alien with boobs = neuron activation. Thankfully I'm a freak and can get into pretty much every character/creature regardless though (Caenemung my beloved). Teraurge itself is kind of "silly" in the first place so I don't mind the sillier designs (The female Braq are stacked dude). Everyone's got their preferences though.

All the news has got me really thinking about the game again. Wonder if we'll get any form of housing or place to call our own. Not sure how much of a purpose it would serve in the game honestly, but I think it would be cool to own a dwelling in one of the big cities like The Horns. Even a little quest where we become part of some alien tribe out in the wilderness and get our own hut or something. Could be fun?

Sep 7, 2020
Honestly I think the boobs on all these creatures (the ones that have them anyway) add to the attractiveness for me personally. Not sure how to explain it other than alien with boobs = neuron activation. Thankfully I'm a freak and can get into pretty much every character/creature regardless though (Caenemung my beloved). Teraurge itself is kind of "silly" in the first place so I don't mind the sillier designs (The female Braq are stacked dude). Everyone's got their preferences though.

All the news has got me really thinking about the game again. Wonder if we'll get any form of housing or place to call our own. Not sure how much of a purpose it would serve in the game honestly, but I think it would be cool to own a dwelling in one of the big cities like The Horns. Even a little quest where we become part of some alien tribe out in the wilderness and get our own hut or something. Could be fun?
In fairness, I assume this game delves into an uncommon fetish(?) known as Teratophilia, or having a sexual attraction to monsters or anything that doesn't seem "human" by conventional design which gives the artist greater freedom in designing species and characters, kudos to him I suppose.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
In fairness, I assume this game delves into an uncommon fetish(?) known as Teratophilia, or having a sexual attraction to monsters or anything that doesn't seem "human" by conventional design which gives the artist greater freedom in designing species and characters, kudos to him I suppose.
Assuming that the game that's literally called Teraurge, meaning "Urge for Tera" (do not confuse it with Terra or you will be eating dirt) is about Teratophilia is a correct guess, I guess.
Considering The Boobs problem and their existence, my opinion is leaning towards the guy who asked the same question about argonian boobs, he had 3 theories about them, if anyone interested you can check his vid under the spoiler:

Last edited:

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
Assuming that the game that's literally called Teraurge, meaning "Urge for Tera" (do not confuse it with Terra or you will be eating dirt) is about Teratophilia is a correct guess, I guess.
Considering The Boobs problem and their existence, I my opinion is leaning towards the guy who asked the same question about argonian boobs, he had 3 theories about them, if anyone interested you can check his vid under the spoiler:
Argonian boobs comes down to 'sex sells'. James Cameron did the same with the Avatar movies, despite him not wanting it. He knew that human anatomy would attract more viewers and went against his own vision for moneys.

But this game is a passion project by a devoted hobbyist and an arctic forest troll with a vitamin D deficiency, so that's not really a requirement, as making money has never been the intent.

Either way, it's not that big of a deal, but there is a clear disconnect when a character is not made by MD, and it does stick out like a sore thumb. Old Sulie was a generic monster girl, tbf, and the main charm of this game is that it's not generic. Thankfully, most stuff in the game is optional, so it's all good!

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I definitely agree it's a sex appeal thing, but I could also see it coincidently being some other weird alien anatomy thing as well if MD wanted it to be, because why not really.

I knew Sulie wasn't made my MD, but who/what else isn't? It's been long enough that I barely remember things about most characters

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The witch and her whole story line was either created by or based on the input of some other person and was never a part of the game meandraco liked very much. So that got yeeted into the sun for v3, I think the rest is meandraco's though.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes