kamina

Jun 6, 2017
What is this monstrosity, LOL.
Those screenshots, funniest thing i've seen in a long time. x'D

Reactions: MrT37

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
Honestly. Dont change a thing. The proportions whilst large you get use to. Nice to someone use Lust-Zombies and not be a pussy when it comes to seeing them in action, theres a certain game which uses the same idea and then puss'out using lust zombies. So far all renders for penetration scenes and losses look nice, hopefully you'll give Tiff a nice bukkake scene.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
not gonna comment on the fetish but i have few on the system itself

-make a gallery (replay scene and NOT a CG viewer) (since you have splitting path/choices)
-skip/fast forward using other keybind (holding "z" might select unwanted choice)
-repair armor kit repair whole 3 of them instead of 1 layer

Reactions: John Doe 100

Jhustla

Jul 3, 2018
Keep getting error message saying this is not a valid archive when I try to unzip the rar.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Terminal Desires... the only thing terminal here is those fucking torpedo tits. She sank my battleship!

Reactions: Jounah

mehidontknow

Mar 27, 2018
Honestly this game is amazing so far. Love jimjims style! E0svially with his previous work like wonderwoman and gremlins. Honestly the only complaint I have is not enough zombies xD.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
@Jrrodmck, look dude, I'm not going to waste time fighting or debating piracy, especially on this site. It happens, and it's probably the leading cause of pledges/sales of whatever the product/game/thing is in the first place. If things get leaked, that sucks but so be it, at-least more people will see what I'm offering and consider supporting my project. HOWEVER, when you're dumb enough to use the same email and name to repost my locked Patreon content, then it's not my fault that I'm going to have to block you as a patron.

I don't do this because I hate you or don't appreciate every pledge. But what's the point of anyone else becoming a patron if one person can just repost everything worth signing up for to other sites and brag about it? Without the support of my patrons I can't afford to spend as much time on the game. My long term goal is to be able to afford living while developing this game full time. If I can't afford to replace my other job eventually, then I won't be able to increase the speed of development or the size of updates.

For those of you who can't afford to support the game (or don't want to) the game will always be free in the end. It's just a one month delay between public releases, and you'll see all these images before then as well, which is pretty reasonable. Patreon is simply a means to support the game, get early access, and vote in polls about upcoming content and design decisions. Not because I'm trying to charge people for that content, but because it's the only thing I have to offer in return for patron's support while they wait for the next update. It's not some place where I'm hording masses of "exclusive content" behind a paywall just to extort people.

But ultimately, it's simply unfair to those who are genuinely supporting this game, if I just sit back and let non-patrons get access to all the same content for free when I know exactly who the culprit is.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes