Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
*Whispers softly* "consider supporting on Patreon..."

Seriously though, $5+ patrons (apart from accessing the latest version) right now (and over the next week or so) can vote in polls to decide content for the next version and other important game decisions like a current poll to decide on whether to decrease the pregnancy length, etc.

Patreon:

New screenshots, renders and info for v0.03 can be found in this blog post here:

Also, for those asking about an android version, I had a look, but MV doesn't seem to auto-pack apks and I don't really have the time to mess around with that. I'm sure there's a simple solution, but I'd rather focus on v0.04, which will be a shorter one but hopefully out later this month as well.

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
their a bug when doing the food queest the screen all black when im on that quest but not on the other one o i cant see what to do next.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Not going to bother addressing bugs in a version that wasn't uploaded by me. That's not a file I uploaded. Someone's repackaged it. It's over 100mb larger than what I uploaded for my $5+ patrons. If you get a problem with the official release, I'll be glad to help. :)

BTW, $5+ Patrons frequently get to vote in important polls. Like this new content poll for the next version... *wink* *wink*

1544809808709.png

Fluffles

Jul 21, 2017
@kingbloo123 Played through the version I uploaded earlier today, didn't come across any bugs though. Then again its only a 5 minute game (if you don't count the battle animations) so you could try a fresh start if you used a save game from a previous version.

@Jimjim3DX Correct, that version was downloaded from svs-games. One of the dozens of sites that had the v0.03 available on super slowpoke download-mode. I bet it was repacked to make it larger and thus slower to download so people would be more tempted to buy a membership so the site owners would get payed more.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
When loading from the save point just before going into the cellar the fuck animations just go into a loop and I can't progress.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
When loading from the save point just before going into the cellar the fuck animations just go into a loop and I can't progress.
Same here. It has something to do with this new setting for animation length. If you choose a setting for it everything will be fine, the problem is, an item for this setting appears on day 2 if you load an old save.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes