Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I can't find either the shed, or the gun shop. Found it - just noticed a path leading off the edge of the map.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Terminal Desires? More like Terminal Illness, because I'm pretty sure that bih in the thumbnail has tumors growing out of her chest.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
To find the gun place, leave the pharmacy, go to the screen to the left of it and then through the gap in the wall. Go to the right of that building and then when you leave go north up the alley.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
go down to where the entrance to the city was and go to the left alley(where you went in the beginning of the game when you hear a scream and first encounter zombies) and go into the house and then out the back back,the barrel blocking the north of the house are now gone;go there.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Just started to play I'm interested and actually like the design but I also had some fun with RE5. I'm aware that logic should not be applied to that game ;)

I have some questions:

1. When I open the Journal, the place where the quest should be explained is a black box, is this a known bug and how do I fix that?

2. Do I find a new melee weapon later or does the basic attack stays this weak?

3. Is pregnancy already implemented, as in does she get a baby belly and gives birth?

4. Can I find new costumes/ Haircuts/ etc?

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
I have used the .exe file for three day's now with no problem. I unzipped the RAR file and no virus at all. I wanted to catch up on this game four minutes ago and my .exe file was gone from the game as well as the patched one. I just downloaded it again and this time I will keep the zip file and take my saves I keep and place them inside the other game. The game as I see it needs the top's smaller and the body bigger to make it look more real. I really like this game and if it was made the way it should be by the way I said I would be very happy to pay $10+ bucks for the game and as well more content.

Reactions: Baishun

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Just started to play I'm interested and actually like the design but I also had some fun with RE5. I'm aware that logic should not be applied to that game ;)

I have some questions:

1. When I open the Journal, the place where the quest should be explained is a black box, is this a known bug and how do I fix that?

2. Do I find a new melee weapon later or does the basic attack stays this weak?

3. Is pregnancy already implemented, as in does she get a baby belly and gives birth?

4. Can I find new costumes/ Haircuts/ etc?
1. Some people have reported this before, but I havn't been able to catch it on my end yet. Not sure what's casuing it.

2. Melee weapons will upgrade as you progress. Currently the combat knife is he best melee weapon in-game so far. There will be more later. With guns, you'll be able to have multiple to use, but with melee weapons, you'll always just use the best one you've acquired.

3. The current game is only half-way through the second day. v0.07 will start Day 3, she have some changes in her body like a bit of a baby bump and fuller breasts etc when she wakes up (if impregnated on Day 1). Day 4 will be the first possible chance to give birth, but I'm not 100% sure which version number that will be. I prefer each of the game's days to be substantial with a bunch of content, rather that release an update with 3-4 "days" but only 1-2 things to do on each day. There will be many days though by the end of the game. You should be able to give birth several times before the end.

4. There will be new costumes. v0.05 will have a farm outfit that will be worn for farm events. costumes take time because obviously I need to redo all of the CG's with that costume which is a lot when you take into acount the different levels of undress and body changes due to pregnancy, lactation or other...

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
when i progress after it says "old save file detected" there's a black screen. can't progress after the guy telling me to go find vannessa.
Edit: and when i save it says i am playing Sirius and not tiffany
Edit: A new game eliminates the black screen, so I suspect whatever the developer used to make old saves compatible did not work as intended
It works as intended now. Just need to use a v0.02a+ save that wasn't made at the bed's auto-save prompt due to a mix up in the code. Ironic I know. But every other save from that version onwards should be compatible with v0.04. Otherwise you'll get the blackscreen.

Reactions: John Doe 100
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes