wowgoat

Dec 9, 2018
will in next update Tiffany fight vs large number of enemy like four/three/two zombies, four/three/two dogs, or something like that

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Welp, judging from the MC this game just isn't for me. I usually like the bimbo look, but she goes way too far into the uncanny valley for my personal tastes (especially the boobs and lips). Pity, the story sounded like something I'd enjoy.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Luv the cumflation stuff, anyway we could see the inflated belly stick around after the sex? Sidenote, im quite impressed on the direction you decided to go. basically including everything fun for me, pretty fucking sweet game.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
It's all intentional. I understand exactly what you mean, this is just my preferred style.

I viewed the degredation during the sex scenes as more of a roleplay thing. That being said, Tiffany is not supposed to be all that smart. She certainly can be a very capable, zombie slaying badass (if you want her to be). She's a bit of an air-head but only in the sense of the "bimbo appeal" theme. I wasn't planning on really focussing in on her lack of intelligence though. Everything is still a work in progress though. We've bearly scatched the surface on all of the content that i want to include. So if enough people feel strongly about it. I could add some player choice and let the player choose how much of an airhead Tiffany is.
In my opinion, since it's a zombie infestation dog-eat-dog world, it would be great if Tiffany could be tricked into doing something sexual and/or degrading by the NPC who takes advantage of her. The lack of intelligence, her sense of performing lawful and good acts as a police officer and her willingness to perform sexual acts as a "big breasted bimbo wannabe" is a perfect premise to create some interesting scenarios. A short example to consider:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yep I will add some kind of bonus I think, if you've fucked a lot of enemies. I will have to see. I'll make sure to add it in a way that it takes into account everything you're Tiffany has fucked so far so as to not ruin existing saves. Though I'm not sure when I'll add something like this. I'l discuss it with my patrons in the future to see what they think.
That's a good idea, e.g if Tiffany sucked a lot of cocks her blowjob skill could increase so that she could take thouse monstrous dicks all down her throat. or if her pussy and ass seen a lot of action and are capable to accomodate larger insertions. She could also exchange experiences with the NPC girls in the shelter area (e.g dildo training or some fisting lessons). You could make some NPCs impassable unless she could either beat them in combat or do some task for them or convince them with her sexual skills. Now, trying to convince them wouldn't be as easy as pressing the button, her prior experience would need to be big enough to warrant a success.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bonus question: I know pregnancy seems to be a big part of the game but would you consider some special content for the virgin only playthrough (so only oral/anal penetrations) ? This would require at the very least changing the main quest when Tiffany reaches the safe house so I'm not sure if you'd like to do so.

Aug 9, 2017
well this is a nice simple game for this genre, good job on not making the game so complex that I'd rather slash my wrist than attempt to see it through. I managed to get to the end of this build without being touched by anything, and I enjoy that I was able to do that without the game being insanely difficult. I would very much enjoy seeing alternate outfits for the MC in upcoming builds.
Btw: is there any word on when we can expect v0.05??

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
In my opinion, since it's a zombie infestation dog-eat-dog world, it would be great if Tiffany could be tricked into doing something sexual and/or degrading by the NPC who takes advantage of her. The lack of intelligence, her sense of performing lawful and good acts as a police officer and her willingness to perform sexual acts as a "big breasted bimbo wannabe" is a perfect premise to create some interesting scenarios.

Not to be rude, but isn't that the same as a lot of games with (as the forum seems to call it) the "retard in lechertown" trope?

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
Don't know if someone else already mention it but, when you start the fight with 1 or 2 endurance, take an Adrenaline Shot (so you have 5 or 6 endurance) you won't have the chance to resist when overpowered. If you could use the adrenaline shot out of combat would be an easy fix.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
I wanted to clarify my former statement - the virgin playthrough is indeed possible right now without any changes. Sorry for the confusion. It's also a testament to the game that some options aren't obvious right from the start.

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
The password is "Barney"
But this isn't the full update, it still misses 4 out of the 8 scenes, the full release will be in a weeks time.

Unfortunately they didn't seem to get the complete update finished, so they send out what they had done atm. until the full release is done.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes