wowgoat

Dec 9, 2018
hello jimjim3dx, congratulation for $1500 reached on Patreon.
i have a simple question. are you a company, corporation, person or something other ? i'm curious in you. i will be ur patreon soon if my creditcard not over limitied

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Terminal Desires? More like Terminal Illness, because I'm pretty sure that bih in the thumbnail has tumors growing out of her chest.
Well, watching some Maxi Mounds and Minka boob battle again, I've suddenly remembered the comments like this one. And while most of the girls in that game (as well as in BotB) clearly have extensively cosmetically enhanced boobies (and some other parts) which means no illness at all, still I've never heard that mastopathy is a terminal illness.

Blowfly

Mar 10, 2018
still great game
Like I said great game But!! where is the hair come on let us see the hair pleases all men don't likes to see balds women hope there is a way to add hair like a mod add-on and the tits a bit to big for me but I am not making the game so all i am going still play this game because it's a great game thank you for make it

Reactions: wowgoat and Kpacc

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
The not quite hyper but extreme proportions and sizeplay definitely has a place as a niche (surprisingly little out there that isn't either conservative or outright hyper), but something I feel is a little bit off is the nasolabial folds (or smile lines) on Tiffany and a few other female characters, which look a little awkwardly pronounced or disproportionate, and that the lips on a few characters don't look proportionally big, but over emphasized diminishing the desired "bimbo" appearance (Well formed face, makeup, large lips) by overdoing it and distracting the design. The new prankster character introduced especially seems rather extreme in regards to her lips (unless that's deliberate).
It's less about disliking big sizes (I really like the fantasy bimbo aesthetic), but more so the it being proportional and attractive with the rest of the face/body (difference between extremely huge here and hyper in other media)

It's most noticeable in the dialogue box portraits, some other scenes with less direct angles or different expressions the faces look fine.

I'm curious about a few things. Feel free to not read my absurd paragraphs of tangents.

There was a few times where characters insulted Tiffany's intelligence (hard to tell if it was roleplay or genuine insults), and also the sidequest where Tiffany fails to collect technical equipment. Will this game be emphasizing that sort of degradation, or making a lack of "intelligence" part of her character, or will there be some player agency/Tiffany being intelligent and capable in other fields? (obviously being intelligent doesn't mean you know about AI programming if you are a astrophysicist, that's a hollywood trope on "smart" people).

The game provided the choice a few times to dictate Tiffany's attractions (which is great by the way), will she always be attracted to men by default, or will there be some agency to make her only interested in women/beast/futa/misc (I ask this because the game categorizes the male and female zombies together)?

I really like how much agency Tiffany gets and how she can openly choose to be sexually liberal without shame so far. Will the game be emphasizing a degradation kink/shaming outlook on female sexuality, or will she be able to stay sex positive without getting forced? The brother physically forced her to the ground at one point for example, it's hard to tell if it's because she willingly let it happen, or was for some reason unable to fight back (as a police officer, granted a rather silly one :p) due to how it was written, and how I was locked into an openly sexual playthrough, which stopped Tiffany from turning down a couple things, instead instantly accepting.

With this quote "Will she submit to her every desire? Or will she resist and uncover the shocking truth hidden deep within the town's walls?" Does that mean you wont be able to save people/stop a corrupt organization/get a bad ending if you play Tiffany as sexually liberal? Because that seems like a bit of a counter-intuitive trope like having to lose in erotic games to get the content.

I appreciate that you can openly decide to play content instead of having to lose/get forced, but I noticed it also means you don't get any XP, which is a bit of a hassle. It also makes armour pointless since you immediately lose all of it once you decide to "submit" (ask for sex) with an enemy, and it becomes a bit tedious to grind out enemy dmg with the RNG of instantly asking for sex and having to go through an unskippable scene. Also losing a scene forever once an enemy dies (or all the enemies in the town die), is a bit of a pain.

The lack of summarized/fast forward-able scenes is a hassle, especially if, for instance, you wanted to build up her sex/relationship stats or roll RNG for something like pregnancy.

Will Tiffany be improving her stamina/techniques overtime, to be able to outlast or do better in scenes?

Silly/jokey thing as well, I feel rather bad about having to kill the female zombies, probably to due how much more human they appear than the others. Before I encountered them I was under the impression that the female infection wouldn't straight up kill them like it seems to the men before they turn, rather just make uncontrollably lustful and trapped in their desires. It feels like the emphasis on how zombies don't kill women and only kill men sort of loses its point if the infection kills women anyway (assuming they aren't still alive).

I personally would prefer intelligence/agency (or at least the choice for it), but obviously that doesn't matter, since it's your game, and I'm not about to shame other people for fictional fetishes in a complete fantasy. I'm mostly just curious what direction the game will take, if you have a different focus, that's totally fine, not for me, but absolutely for other people.

Well done with the games design, you have done very well so far and I hope you find success!

Reactions: wowgoat

2fast4u1

Jan 1, 2018
Nice game so far but as always, male protag > female protag, games like this end up having half the scene filled with dicks, not really a fan of that, blame my heterosexuality for it. Is there a chace for more sweet girl on girl action or paths ? Or girl companions that you can bully ?

Ssagerub

Mar 24, 2018
Nice game so far but as always, male protag > female protag, games like this end up having half the scene filled with dicks, not really a fan of that, blame my heterosexuality for it. Is there a chace for more sweet girl on girl action or paths ? Or girl companions that you can bully ?
Isn't that the whole thing with heterosexuality is giving dick to a female or a female getting dick....?
You're not making sense, friend.

Reactions: Flubberduck

2fast4u1

Jan 1, 2018
Just not a fan of having more dick than girls on screen. Would rather fuck different girls rather than take different dick which is the problem with most female protag games. But to each his own.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I understand your perspective, but there will be plenty of dicks and gang-bang/orgy scenes. In any case, there will be some girl-on-girl scenes, and scenes with other girls and just 1 guy if that's what you're into. It just isn't the primary focus.

will there be any oral scenes with the bestiality?
Yep, there will be one added in v0.05

0.5 near ?
v0.05 will come out around Feb 28th. That's what I'm aiming for. I expanded the amount of content that it's going to have, that's why it's taking longer.

Reactions: John Doe 100

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
The not quite hyper but extreme proportions and sizeplay definitely has a place as a niche (surprisingly little out there that isn't either conservative or outright hyper), but something I feel is a little bit off is the nasolabial folds (or smile lines) on Tiffany and a few other female characters, which look a little awkwardly pronounced or disproportionate, and that the lips on a few characters don't look proportionally big, but over emphasized diminishing the desired "bimbo" appearance (Well formed face, makeup, large lips) by overdoing it and distracting the design. The new prankster character introduced especially seems rather extreme in regards to her lips (unless that's deliberate).
It's less about disliking big sizes (I really like the fantasy bimbo aesthetic), but more so the it being proportional and attractive with the rest of the face/body (difference between extremely huge here and hyper in other media)
It's all intentional. I understand exactly what you mean, this is just my preferred style.

There was a few times where characters insulted Tiffany's intelligence (hard to tell if it was roleplay or genuine insults), and also the sidequest where Tiffany fails to collect technical equipment. Will this game be emphasizing that sort of degradation, or making a lack of "intelligence" part of her character, or will there be some player agency/Tiffany being intelligent and capable in other fields? (obviously being intelligent doesn't mean you know about AI programming if you are a astrophysicist, that's a hollywood trope on "smart" people).
I viewed the degredation during the sex scenes as more of a roleplay thing. That being said, Tiffany is not supposed to be all that smart. She certainly can be a very capable, zombie slaying badass (if you want her to be). She's a bit of an air-head but only in the sense of the "bimbo appeal" theme. I wasn't planning on really focussing in on her lack of intelligence though. Everything is still a work in progress though. We've bearly scatched the surface on all of the content that i want to include. So if enough people feel strongly about it. I could add some player choice and let the player choose how much of an airhead Tiffany is.

The game provided the choice a few times to dictate Tiffany's attractions (which is great by the way), will she always be attracted to men by default, or will there be some agency to make her only interested in women/beast/futa/misc (I ask this because the game categorizes the male and female zombies together)?
You're right about that. That's something for me to consider moving forward as enemy types become more complicated to categorize. It's probably best just to have specific categories than wide categories. A big problem though, is it's not as simple as asking does Tiffany like men? Because, things like being attracted to ugly men is a thing and then there's a whole debate on, well what exactly is beauty since it's so subjective and each player might not agree. In any case, you're right something should be done to make sure the player gets better choice in what they want their Tiffany to be attracted to.

I really like how much agency Tiffany gets and how she can openly choose to be sexually liberal without shame so far. Will the game be emphasizing a degradation kink/shaming outlook on female sexuality, or will she be able to stay sex positive without getting forced? The brother physically forced her to the ground at one point for example, it's hard to tell if it's because she willingly let it happen, or was for some reason unable to fight back (as a police officer, granted a rather silly one :p) due to how it was written, and how I was locked into an openly sexual playthrough, which stopped Tiffany from turning down a couple things, instead instantly accepting.
Yeah, the game isn't really a rape themed game. So it's not going to be big on the forced content. I mean, even in the defeated scenes when losing or submitting in combat, it's still fairly consensual in that weird sort of way. Though I will be adding to option to have sex with the zombies without instantly becoming a slut so people who want more of a "forced" playthrough can do that if they want. But it's not my main focus. So, No I don't plan on shaming female sexualtiy. Though there will be some consequences from solving all of Tiffany's problems with her body in the future, as opposed to the traditional gameplay expectation of killing everything. Because clearly the game is far too easy if you can just fuck your way to victory all the time. Again, there's a lot of choice in the game, so there will be a lot of corruption paths, particularly for the other girls in the cast where you can do things like side with the doctor and then enslave the other girls with him. As for the scene with the brother, yes he was so irregularly strong that Tiffany couldn't resist, but it's also not something I would have considered a rape scene so much as domination role play type of act that would have turned Tiffany on. I don't know the best way to respond to this to be honest, other than saying that I don't have some kind of general agenda I'm trying to promote with the game and that in most cases players will have a choice, or there will have been some decision made earlier that led them to that point.

With this quote "Will she submit to her every desire? Or will she resist and uncover the shocking truth hidden deep within the town's walls?" Does that mean you wont be able to save people/stop a corrupt organization/get a bad ending if you play Tiffany as sexually liberal? Because that seems like a bit of a counter-intuitive trope like having to lose in erotic games to get the content.
No not at all. I guess it's badly worded and vague on purpose. But for the sake of discussion, She'll find out the truth one way or the other, just from a different perspective and timing. One way is just going to involve a lot more compulsory sex where as the other way will involve a lot of killing zombies and bosses. Even if you completyley submit to the enemies, later on you will still get another chance to save the people. The 'Ashton Lake' story is only the first act of Terminal Desires so any of the real 'bad endings" will come at the end of the second act. I don't like sticking bad ends midway or early on in a game. Not that there won't be negative consequences at the end of the first act that will influence the later game.

I appreciate that you can openly decide to play content instead of having to lose/get forced, but I noticed it also means you don't get any XP, which is a bit of a hassle. It also makes armour pointless since you immediately lose all of it once you decide to "submit" (ask for sex) with an enemy, and it becomes a bit tedious to grind out enemy dmg with the RNG of instantly asking for sex and having to go through an unskippable scene. Also losing a scene forever once an enemy dies (or all the enemies in the town die), is a bit of a pain.
There will be things to help the more sexually inclined Tiffany's to compensate for lack of combat exp. Like choosing to get impregnated with Robert's child and keeping it alive until you get to George will get you the shotgun for free, so you don't have to buy it. I assume if you are intending to fuck all of the enemies anyway, then armor shouldn't really matter to your play-through? Maybe I'll ad some buffs that you get to endurnace by having sex a lot so you can resist more and compensate for no armor. But again, it seems like you'd do either one play style or the other. In anycase, there will always be plenty of loot around to find and help either way. Also I'll be adding the option to skip the combat sex scenes in v0.05. In a future version I will add a scene gallery or something where you can replay unlocked scenes. I prefer persistent enemies than randomly respawing enemies. There is a definitive number of infected in Ashton Lake, and you will be able to clear the whole town by the end of the game. Though there are a lot more challenging enemies coming before act 1 is done.

Will Tiffany be improving her stamina/techniques overtime, to be able to outlast or do better in scenes?
Yep I will add some kind of bonus I think, if you've fucked a lot of enemies. I will have to see. I'll make sure to add it in a way that it takes into account everything you're Tiffany has fucked so far so as to not ruin existing saves. Though I'm notsure when I'll add something like this. I'l discuss it with my patrons in the future to see what they think.

Silly/jokey thing as well, I feel rather bad about having to kill the female zombies, probably to due how much more human they appear than the others. Before I encountered them I was under the impression that the female infection wouldn't straight up kill them like it seems to the men before they turn, rather just make uncontrollably lustful and trapped in their desires. It feels like the emphasis on how zombies don't kill women and only kill men sort of loses its point if the infection kills women anyway (assuming they aren't still alive).
Yeah, they're dead. It's just a differnce in how the infection is spread. They bite men, and fuck women. What can I say? Guess it's a sexist virus... There will also be non-futa female zombies for anyone wandering. Just a bit later on in the game since that's not what people want to see the most right now.

Well done with the games design, you have done very well so far and I hope you find success!
Thanks for all your questions. You brought up some good points. Hopefully I was able to give the answers you were looking for. If not feel free to ask any follow ups. Sorry it took me a while to respond.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Thank you so much for the response! I absolutely feel that the creative direction is your choice, and that you should put the considerations of people able to support you on Patreon first, so the fact that you are able to discuss this anyway and clarify more about your intended goals and design focus for the game is great.

I'm weird in that I greatly enjoy the bimbo fetish (or at least in fantasy), except for the reduced intelligence/forced submission/degradation. Everything else, the aesthetic, the energy and stamina, sexual personality, sultry form of speech, positive outlook, I really enjoy. But because it's almost always directly correlated with content I'm not a fan of, it's quite a dilemma. This also gets more difficult since I mostly have an interest in women, futa, or beast content (insofar as the women's enjoyment in a fantasy setting), and almost everything focuses on hetero/men, of which I have zero attraction, thanks brain! Trials in Tainted Space (despite how much I see people complain about its fetish's funnily enough), almost fits perfectly, since it has lots of content focusing on women, consent and smart bimbos. As far as her getting physically overpowered in a non roleplay context, I'm not a fan, but it's not really for me to dictate.

So yeah, I personally am not a fan of airheaded content (I find the sultry or valley girl form of speech appealing, since I don't think that necessarily correlates), or shaming women for having sex (slut positive yo!), but I absolutely understand that in fictional content, these things absolutely have a place, and obviously have zero correlation with real life. So I feel it's absolutely fine, and no one is obligated to pander to me, or any other person.

Insofar as my exp point, it's more so if, for example, the player only has specific fetishes, and desires to kill other enemies, or wants to gain experience after doing a scene with certain enemies, or in other circumstances when there is only one scene, avoid embryo damage. The fact that you instantly lose three pieces of armour upon doing a scene punishes this mixed playstyle, as it's incredibly inefficient to restock on gear, especially since it is currently finite. For me it was wanting Tiffany to enjoy herself harmlessly, but also stop the outbreak to save innocent people and stop any unnecessary death (along with OCD wanting to collect all the experience and level up all the stats). So with the limited armour, the RNG of instantly failing and having to go through a long, unskippable cutscene was tedious.

This problem will likely be somewhat solved with skippable or fast forwardable scenes, since it lets you quickly try again, whilst also building up Tiffany's sexual stats. For people with certain fetishes who want to avoid certain enemies, this might be a lot more annoying though, and might be worth considering.

As far as stamina, I was mostly wondering since it was mentioned in the scene with the brother George (with the games focus, I enjoy the women's pleasure, and tend to ignore the men), and also occurred with the three zombies. I wasn't referring to a built in game mechanic necessarily, but I was wondering if a trend of Tiffany going unconscious was going to occur, or if she could work through it.

Thank you again! I appreciate your response.

Reactions: wowgoat
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes