matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can somebody help to solve problem when I play game and have sex with horse I have this error
Failed to load:img/picture/Tiff_fucked_scene7_01.png

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
What is the for?
It allows you to play bestiality content which I think is precluded from patreon. So they release the regular game without it on patreon but make a simple patch available elsewhere to "fix" the game to include fucking a zombie horse. Even with the patch this additional content isn't mandatory unless you happen to stumble into the horse pen. I'm definitely not a fan of bestiality but I think the game is probably better with the patch because, hey, it's a post-apocalyptic world with sex-crazed-zombies all over the place.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can somebody help to solve problem when I play game and have sex with horse I have this error
Failed to load:img/picture/Tiff_fucked_scene7_01.png

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I love how amazingly retarded these renders are
i would love to know how you will react if you watched the patreon and realize that this "retarded" thing get more than a thousand $$ per month.

its not my thing at all, but well.. apparently its some kind of biiiig kinky/fetish to some peoples.

everybody their own tastes :p

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
I'm totally down with the supersized assets as in this game and "Battle of the Bulges". I don't like Sydney's lips, which is JimJim's thing, but she's only one model. I also dig the super-prego thing, the super-schlongs, etc. It's just an exaggeration - to near absurdity - of all primary and secondary sexual characteristics for both genders: sexual dimorphism. Frankly I don't understand how it's not a thing for more people.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes