4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Thought we were gonna get to see some Edna action. Got a little excited there. But now my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. Amo was a decent consolation though.
Patience young one...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway...
I need a Kitty Sig D:

Anyone good at creating a Sig ?
I'm not good but it doesn't prevent me from trying >.> You might get more flashy results in the GXF thread.

KittySig.jpg

altmas66

May 4, 2020
Hello I'm playing the android version and get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/update12.rpy", line 752, in <module>
NameError: name 'd12FourthRoom' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "update12.rpyc", line 752, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1832, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/update12.rpy", line 752, in <module>
NameError: name 'd12FourthRoom' is not defined

Thanks for the great work!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Just wondering if any plans for Andi to get some love?
Yes, there are plans and choices already made towards it.

Hello I'm playing the android version and get this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Thanks for the great work!
Start from a save that was made before update 12 (somewhere around update 11) and try not to rollback until you get past that section.

Last edited:
Reactions: Horny Toad

merlin1320

Aug 12, 2019
Just wanted to say that I love the games that you have made. I loved seeing the photos of Sorcery in this one. I have played both of those games so many times.

Reactions: Talothral

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
They always were, just TRS2 has updated model for them
You know their appearance always seemed...too small. Is that on purpose? - the hands look slightly out of scale and perhaps it's the metallic texture - they just look out of proportion. Not a problem. He does go out for burgers with his pals anyways, despite this?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
You know their appearance always seemed...too small. Is that on purpose? - the hands look slightly out of scale and perhaps it's the metallic texture - they just look out of proportion. Not a problem. He does go out for burgers with his pals anyways, despite this?
It's most likely due to the reflection it causes. And it doesn't help that the arms of his jacket needs to be buffed out so the arms doesn't clip through it. And sure, why not? >.>

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ani ci4.jpg

MC: Speak English you rascal - What AM I !

ani ci5.jpg

MC: You know what I do! Having second thoughts?

ani ci6.jpg

MC: You should be happy I do not sweep everyone in here
and be done with all these slumming it jobs.

ani ci7.jpg

MC: Pull me OUT! You heathen of the English language!

ani ci8.jpg

MC: I would, dear, but he is sending me on another mission already.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Friday, September 9, 2022
Progress 09.09.2022

Man, progress has been slow. Well, at least to my liking. It is what it is when you have to build all but one set from scratch. And that one set I made earlier because it was the MC's office. Nevertheless, about one and a half scenes are left to render. Not that it is saying much since I suspect I need 100 renders.
Writing is in an interesting phase, and I always stress about it because I want to have a certain amount of days as a buffer. If things go wrong, I can take a step back. I still have the two update buffer, essentially three, since I ensure I have the update finished before I start rendering the next update or shortly after. But if everything goes to plan, it will be done by Monday. Yay jinxed it.
1662886263295.png

There was one image I wanted to show. While it wouldn't be a huge spoiler story-wise, I don't want to spoil your reaction to it. So you have to wait for a bit still for that. Instead, something is happening back at the station.

1662886334937.png

Monday, September 5, 2022
Progress 05.09.2022
Whee... this came up a bit late, relatively.
Writing of update 17, it's going, I'm mostly happy with it, and I'm on target to finish it up alongside this update. So I can't complain about that.
Rendering. I'm about halfway to the script. Honestly, that's not where I expected it to be, considering some of the renders took longer than expected. So all is good. Fairly normal Monday update. Yay?

Although. Some things didn't go as planned, mostly because I forgot that I altered some of the stuff in the previous update and forgot to update the following script. But luckily, there are ways around it. So what does that has to do with the image? Absolutely nothing. I just liked it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
playing this finally and atm on party and game has been funny as usual.

apparently aliens are very unrestricted on their party dresses.

1. sage's dress lookslike it was made "few" size smaller humanoid, 2. didn't think any1 would top chiel's (well and empress' too) dress but it happened.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished it "some" time after previous post and no complaints besides nitpicking that no combat done by garrett and also 1st time in ages update didn't end on garrett fucking some alien.

just gotta wonder how shelxae, rhiimu, etc can be tell apart on others on same species, easy with those with horns as long as horns have different colors.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
finished it "some" time after previous post and no complaints besides nitpicking that no combat done by garrett and also 1st time in ages update didn't end on garrett fucking some alien.

just gotta wonder how shelxae, rhiimu, etc can be tell apart on others on same species, easy with those with horns as long as horns have different colors.
Magic.

But seriously though, outside of let's call them "general purpose goons" there are very few identical models, sure there are some that are basically clones for sake of simplicity of the scene making, but generally speaking if the character has a unique name there isn't anyone else with exactly the same model.

In the case of Rhimu and Shelxae there are differences in height and head shape. The problem with Kraed models, in general, is that the face morphs don't allow much customization because they are more on the "extreme" side so even little changes can break the mesh. So only actual way to customize is through the cranium size, shape, and "features" such as ridges and bumps.

Shelxae is on the left and Rhimu is on the right. Rhimu is taller than Shelxae, but because of the posing, her usually being behind Shelxae the height difference isn't that noticeable. Rhimu has a larger cranium, and Shelxae has bumps.

So there are differences, but unless you get them side by side and close enough they are easily missed.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'd ask differences between those 2 female otais and chiel in party but that'd be pointless.

• Thinking Face
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes