4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I was somewhat disappointed with the last 2 updates.
At the party we have seen a lot of sexy looking unknown alien species, but they only appeared in the background or a partner of someone MC had business with. And the alien women MC had some interaction with were much less human like than I'd find attractive and the only new alien species that I found interesting was a granny. :( Not to mention, later when we met her there was her sexy looking assistant, but we could only have sex with the granny. It's even more frustrating because it seems the possibility of having sex with the assistant in the future is linked to having sex with the old woman.
I'm mostly used to have sex partners that appeal to "exotic" tastes in Talothral's games, and I usually go with those because I want to see the best possible ending but sometimes there are a few that are too much for me and I chose those. The old alien woman fell in this category. :(

The only new species introduced lately that makes me hopeful is the catgirl.
Naturally I'd also love to see some progress with s previously introduced females, human or alien. Siren for example looks very hot, I hope we will see some romance with her in the future.

I also wasn't happy with how the whole thing with the telepath who killed Haneul's friends was treated. How MC explained, she didn't seem to be an evil person but even after Haneul learned what happened she still treated it like the telepath was the guilty one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well granny will reappear and so will her assistant so most likely assistant gets dicked too.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I also wasn't happy with how the whole thing with the telepath who killed Haneul's friends was treated. How MC explained, she didn't seem to be an evil person but even after Haneul learned what happened she still treated it like the telepath was the guilty one.
This is part of human nature. Generally speaking, when we are hurt deeply we don't forgive easily, and very few people are able to process information telling us that something we thought was A is B instead instantly. Especially after a couple of decades of anger.

As for the other stuff, the majority of the exotic aliens were indeed background material intentionally, 99% were the exactly same aliens just with different skin, hair, and clothes or textures for the clothes. However there is at least one more exotic alien coming, in a sense, she is still a bit of work in progress because certain skins I would like to use lack certain details, it's like the makers of said skins didn't want or expect them to be used in adult content...

But that being said, there are things coming, it is just the timing of them. Certain things need to happen at certain points, and at times the things that need to happen now aren't necessarily the things we want to happen.

P.S. Siren, Neesush, and Carmella have scenes already written for them, although they aren't in the next two updates for fairly obvious reasons. And even if you somehow managed to miss the route to the first Neesush scene there is a second "chance" not related to the route of the upcoming scene. Who is next after them I'm not certain yet as there are a couple of candidates. As for the Cat Girl, I think there would be riots if I wouldn't include her in the future somehow...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Changelog: TRS2 Update 14
1663613199063.png

Changelog: Update 14
  • Day 14 implemented
  • 364 renders
  • Added a sound effect
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, Bread_, To Begin With,Psykotik, Ravendarklocks)
1663613220095.png
Well, not much to say about this really so I guess time to skip the babbling and to the release schedule, which is the old usual one.

Progress 12.09.2022

And onwards to update 15! Woohoo!
And now you are like: "Wait, what? Where is update 14?" Well, I can tell you that it was sent to be proofread and tested. And me being me, it doesn't sit well with me to sit idle for too long. Thus, rendering update 15, but unfortunately, it also means there won't be a preview render because of massive spoilers. But not to worry, I'll make something up. Ranting most likely.
Also, writing is moving forward towards 18. I almost wrote 19 there, but that's wishful thinking at this stage. Overall, I'm happy with how things are progressing.

Progress 16.09.2022
Work hasn't been kind to my proofreader. However, he told me he should have Friday off, so hopefully, he will get that damn thing done so I can push the update out as soon as possible. Granted, I'm in a mindset that I'm about to push it out regardless of the status of proofreading.

So what does this actually mean? Relatively little, as said previously, at least I think I said it, that at worst, it means that updates 14 and 15 will be released close to each other.

So how is update 15 going? Pretty decently if I'm allowed to say so. I'm about where I should be in the script-to-render ratio, should be around halfway by Monday if the pace keeps the same.

And now, I'm going to break a "rule" of mine: no spoilers from the following update until people have played it. Not that it actually spoils anything. Well, unless we count the color blue and explosion as spoilers. But the latter is kind of given when we talk about my work.

So I said that people would get out of the Sentinel station during TRS2, and there are some more alien-looking areas. My only issue is that most of the sets aren't made for what I do as is, so I have to improvise a lot at times. But it works well most of the time.

Although I like the render below better, I didn't find suitable props from my library to have external lights to make it clearly visible. Thus I'm afraid that it's just a pretty test render.

Anyway, writing update 18 is on schedule, and I should be close to the halfway point today. The set building always eats some time simply because they haven't managed to make a decent brain-to-computer interface yet.

Progress 19.09.2022

Hello on this... Monday. Yeah, let's go with that. So how are things going? Fairly well now that update 14 is available to people, gradually anyway.
Rendering of update 15? I'm around halfway, maybe a bit over, as an estimate. So that is going well overall.
As for writing? I'm where I want to be with it as well.
Well, this is a short one especially compared to the last one. But there isn't much to tell when things are going relatively well. It could always be better, but it could be so much worse.
So the next question is what to show...

Reactions: t77 and D Dog

ZxSncis

May 17, 2022
Why do i have trouble extracting the file even? Its the update1.rpa file that disrupted it and i have no idea why

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Changelog: TRS2 Update 14
View attachment 2053114

Changelog: Update 14
  • Day 14 implemented
  • 364 renders
  • Added a sound effect
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, Bread_, To Begin With,Psykotik, Ravendarklocks)
View attachment 2053115
Well, not much to say about this really so I guess time to skip the babbling and to the release schedule, which is the old usual one.

Progress 12.09.2022

And onwards to update 15! Woohoo!
And now you are like: "Wait, what? Where is update 14?" Well, I can tell you that it was sent to be proofread and tested. And me being me, it doesn't sit well with me to sit idle for too long. Thus, rendering update 15, but unfortunately, it also means there won't be a preview render because of massive spoilers. But not to worry, I'll make something up. Ranting most likely.
Also, writing is moving forward towards 18. I almost wrote 19 there, but that's wishful thinking at this stage. Overall, I'm happy with how things are progressing.

Progress 16.09.2022
Work hasn't been kind to my proofreader. However, he told me he should have Friday off, so hopefully, he will get that damn thing done so I can push the update out as soon as possible. Granted, I'm in a mindset that I'm about to push it out regardless of the status of proofreading.

So what does this actually mean? Relatively little, as said previously, at least I think I said it, that at worst, it means that updates 14 and 15 will be released close to each other.

So how is update 15 going? Pretty decently if I'm allowed to say so. I'm about where I should be in the script-to-render ratio, should be around halfway by Monday if the pace keeps the same.

And now, I'm going to break a "rule" of mine: no spoilers from the following update until people have played it. Not that it actually spoils anything. Well, unless we count the color blue and explosion as spoilers. But the latter is kind of given when we talk about my work.

So I said that people would get out of the Sentinel station during TRS2, and there are some more alien-looking areas. My only issue is that most of the sets aren't made for what I do as is, so I have to improvise a lot at times. But it works well most of the time.

Although I like the render below better, I didn't find suitable props from my library to have external lights to make it clearly visible. Thus I'm afraid that it's just a pretty test render.

Anyway, writing update 18 is on schedule, and I should be close to the halfway point today. The set building always eats some time simply because they haven't managed to make a decent brain-to-computer interface yet.

Progress 19.09.2022

Hello on this... Monday. Yeah, let's go with that. So how are things going? Fairly well now that update 14 is available to people, gradually anyway.
Rendering of update 15? I'm around halfway, maybe a bit over, as an estimate. So that is going well overall.
As for writing? I'm where I want to be with it as well.
Well, this is a short one especially compared to the last one. But there isn't much to tell when things are going relatively well. It could always be better, but it could be so much worse.
So the next question is what to show...
Mega: "The file you are trying to download is no longer available " so I imagine we are in transition from previous to current version. I am licking my chops for the delicious electronic pixels of my diet. etc.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Unlike the prequel, and sorcerer. This game throws an exception when saving in joiplay, and I'm not sure why.

Extra info, android 11.. if that matters. Screenshot_20220920-101724_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Unlike the prequel, and sorcerer. This game throws an exception when saving in joiplay, and I'm not sure why.

Extra info, android 11.. if that matters. View attachment 2053635
Disclaimer: I don't use joiplay, I don't test with joiplay, simply because there is a native android version that you can get from the blog or from the discord.

That being said, I looked into this, and there isn't much to look at in all honesty. And as far as I can tell it's joiplay issue. Why? I have no fucking clue, especially since those files are essentially the same as they are in sorcerer. Well except for the additional preference stuff, but the line it mentions are the same. Unfortunately, that doesn't solve the issue. And the only thing I can recommend is the native android version. It's just 550 MB in version 14, and under 500 in 13.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Disclaimer: I don't use joiplay, I don't test with joiplay, simply because there is a native android version that you can get from the blog or from the discord.

That being said, I looked into this, and there isn't much to look at in all honesty. And as far as I can tell it's joiplay issue. Why? I have no fucking clue, especially since those files are essentially the same as they are in sorcerer. Well except for the additional preference stuff, but the line it mentions are the same. Unfortunately, that doesn't solve the issue. And the only thing I can recommend is the native android version. It's just 550 MB in version 14, and under 500 in 13.
some just don't want to play android versions so they use joiplay.

unless you have switched to renpy v8 then no idea.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020

I may go the android version then.

I Usually like to go joiplay, cause I can access stuff like saves to back them up, whereaS, I'm not sure I can with native apps.

Glad to know there's another way to play.

And size isn't an issue for me.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I may go the android version then.

I Usually like to go joiplay, cause I can access stuff like saves to back them up, whereaS, I'm not sure I can with native apps.

Glad to know there's another way to play.

And size isn't an issue for me.
The official version that I build has a secondary save location, under the internal storage root there is a folder unsurprisingly named "Talothral" the saves are there. They can be copied whenever you want.

Reactions: SunlessXre

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Yeah, that was a typo on my end, should have been 28th. Sorting it out.

EDIT: Sorted, you can grab it from the
Please post the links here.

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Please post the links here.
Right then...

Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 - Update 14
Uncompressed:
PC (3.01 GB):