4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Stargate was waAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAaaaaAAAAAAy better +before ...
not to mention all the scorpion king movies or the Fantasia
realm snuggling portals getting Alice to and fro Wponderland so long ago.
Inspired from "Avengers infinity war" ?? View attachment 2063603
Well if Terminator was biological, psychic and horny, yes. Although Im sure there is Terminator/Sara Conner Rule 34 out there)
In the last Terminator - John Connor is THE ULTIMATE TERMINATOR

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not the actual Stargate fromt he series, it's called being inspired. That shit is actually Copyrighted, lol.
fully formed gate was just like stargate's gate but that was only briefly seen if is on animation mode.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just finished this and funny as usual and had some garrett action too but once again end wasn't garrett in bed with some alien chick.

scrshots:

1. she-hulk smash
2. star wars imperium called and they want their hunter droid back
3. usual garrett's humor
4. Talothral you need better spellchecker

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png typo.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1664212313864.png

Progress 27.09.2022
So, I'm in a bit interesting situation at the moment. Well, that was an ominous start, but have no fear. It isn't bad.
Update 15 was sent to tested and proofread, so there is that. And, in turn, it means I'm starting rendering on update 16 soon. Relatively, backups and other things are a thing that needs to be done, so that takes a bit before I can start. But by the time this post goes live, I've already started it. Although a bit slower pace than normal, but I should be back to normal "production speed" tomorrow.

And as for writing? I'm moving on to update 19 with that, so I'm happy for once with writing.
So, the renders. Today is one of those special cases when I'm not showing previews. Simply because a) practically everything outside the single render on Monday is a bit larger spoiler than I want to show, and b) start of update 16. Well, all I need to say is Chiel, and most likely, you get the idea.

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: EJW and D Dog

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well chiel will for sure drag garrett on romantic dinner after what happened on this update.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Talothral

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This babe has been throwing her hubbie into people for more n a decade
tryin a bring some feelings into her Robo Cop / Terminator / Vegita soul mate.
Reaping the rewards on such a long awaited fantasy wonderland should take many updates.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021

Changelog: Update 15
  • Day 15 implemented
  • 333 renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, Bread_, OBE, Psykotik)
Honestly, I'm considering dropping Mediafire, but it isn't like there are any alternatives that actually work either, GoFile tends to crap out at 4% because of reasons and is slow as hell anyway. I can upload the VN, all the files which are 10'ish GB in total to MEGA in anything from 4 to 8 hours depending on how much my net derps around. Mediafire? A single 3GB file takes 16 hours. Assuming it doesn't decide to restart at 99% AGAIN. With GoFile? I think I might be at 1% after the 16 hours. I'm fairly certain my ISP has something to do with it as it has been a bit annoying since June but it isn't like I have alternatives.
Anyway, rant over, and to the release schedule of some sort. And remember this isn't proofread version, a patch for that comes out later so I'll be ignoring grammar corrections until then.
Release schedule:
  • All patrons: As soon as the links are verified, so 5 to 10 minutes give or take.
  • Public: 4th of October 2022

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mc might need some medical help after that if she'll be at top.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes