4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Again an update to my taste.
Could hardly wait for the sequel after the last cliffhanger and was not disappointed.
Thank you!

Reactions: Talothral

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn after learning this update (No. 15) that Cade inherits Chiel's feelings, I am now worried for shorty. What would grandpa Garrett do, if Cade turns out to be a cuck like his mom? :unsure:

It will be karma avenging all those dead fathers in other VN's :KEK:
cuck where? open marriage and chiel doesn't mind that garrett fucks other women (especially if she gets to fuck them too) since she totally encourages it.

if garrett is perv then chiel is biggest perv.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Damn after learning this update (No. 15) that Cade inherits Chiel's feelings, I am now worried for shorty. What would grandpa Garrett do, if Cade turns out to be a cuck like his mom? :unsure:

It will be karma avenging all those dead fathers in other VN's :KEK:
Yeah!! My mc gonna bang his wife too!!
(If MC's mind & toolbox still working ofcourse!!)

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
played this and it was very sexless (besides garrett's and chiel's sexmathon) so not avg update where mc goes whole stations femmes thru, lots of funnies (as usual), that daughter of exiled matriarch was "bit" tall while other of same species have been around same size as garrett.

scrshots:

1.-3. yea just friends (with benefits), 4. nonsense, 5. that hints that chiel is preggo, 6. Talothral plants? seriously?, 7.-8. paranoid? no just knows that things will go wrong every damn time, 9.-10 dumber than imperial stormtroopers (and those were really dumb), 11. apparently doesn't hold rulers in high regard, 12.-13. "daddy" needs to give lesson to "daughter" some day, 14.-18 just funnies, 19. woman (alien) in love, 20. confess or she-hulk smash, 21.-22. nothing at all naturally (no1 buys that).

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0022.png

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
cuck where? open marriage and chiel doesn't mind that garrett fucks other women (especially if she gets to fuck them too) since she totally encourages it.

if garrett is perv then chiel is biggest perv.
I am not trying to be an ass, but Chiel is the definition of a cuckquean (female version of a cuck). I am going to have to get technical so bear with me for a minute.

Strictly speaking a cuckquean is defined as the wife of an adulterous man (in any dictionary). There is also a kink called cuckquean or sometimes referred to as cuckqueanry, in this instance the wife is fully aware and encourages the "infidelity" because it sexually arouses the wife.

That is the reason why you will sometimes come across some threads here at f95 where the users will call an MC a cuck instead of calling that VN by the 3 letters. It boils down to the difference between the word definition vs the kink definition.

So, in the context of my post if I call them cuck/cuckquean, I am referring to the kink called cuck/cuckquean instead of the evolutionary biology term defined in the dictionary.

Hope I made any sense to you. (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you made sense originally but by f95's term she isn't cuck like garrett doesn't get cucked when chiel has sex with other woman when mc isn't at home (yet).

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
you made sense originally but by f95's term she isn't cuck like garrett doesn't get cucked when chiel has sex with other woman when mc isn't at home (yet).
By f95's terms little makes sense my friend. :geek:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
played this and it was very sexless (besides garrett's and chiel's sexmathon) so not avg update where mc goes whole stations femmes thru, lots of funnies (as usual), that daughter of exiled matriarch was "bit" tall while other of same species have been around same size as garrett.
High heels are an interesting thing. She is the same height as the rest of the Kziiri females, but she is basically standing on her toes, as can see in the "daddy" scene.

And generally, just for the record, I hate posing figures in high heels, but finding matching shoes to some sets is impossible.

1.-3. yea just friends (with benefits), 4. nonsense, 5. that hints that chiel is preggo, 6. Talothral plants? seriously?, 7.-8. paranoid? no just knows that things will go wrong every damn time, 9.-10 dumber than imperial stormtroopers (and those were really dumb), 11. apparently doesn't hold rulers in high regard, 12.-13. "daddy" needs to give lesson to "daughter" some day, 14.-18 just funnies, 19. woman (alien) in love, 20. confess or she-hulk smash, 21.-22. nothing at all naturally (no1 buys that).
Yeah, the plants were fixed, just CBA to make new builds for a handful of grammar fixes.

And to be fair, if you go through military training of any sort you are taught that when you are in hostile territory expect things to go bad and think about what you can do to prevent it. At least I was.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And to be fair, if you go through military training of any sort you are taught that when you are in hostile territory expect things to go bad and think about what you can do to prevent it. At least I was.
yea and it's not paranoia, just common sense that if there's chance that things go south then things will go south so better just accept it and prepare for it.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
yea and it's not paranoia, just common sense that if there's chance that things go south then things will go south so better just accept it and prepare for it.
Normally yes, but depending on the state of mind, being prepared for worse can look like paranoia fairly easily.

At that point, to the matriarch, it looks like paranoia. They are on a ship that is about to jump (FTL travel) and while she has lived on the planet she hasn't seen anyone having personal anti-air defenses. So in her mind, they are safe already at that point. So a misjudgment on her part, and keeping up the act. She is obviously fond of her sons since they still have their horns, but you have to keep up the appearances for an outsider and can't say that male is right, at least easily admit that ;)

sam61g

Nov 10, 2019
could someone translate this fantastic game into portuguese or spanish so that more people can enjoy this wonderful work please.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Sunday, October 9, 2022

Changelog: Update 16
  • Day 16 implemented
  • 309 renders
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, To Begin With, Bread_, OBE, Psykotik, ThunderRob, betatester)
And the not so longly awaited update 16 is here. Yey. In all honesty, this update is weird. It has the same amount of text, they all have but it was really fast to render for some weird reason or other. Render amount is always a bad measure of length since there are always as many renders as I need to tell the story, if I need 500 I need 500, or I need 10 that's something that is hard to estimate as there are scenes that can be done with few, but then seemingly similar scene requires fifty. Anyway.
Release schedule:
  • $15 Tier: As soon as the links have been verified (5 to 10 minutes from now)
  • $10 Tier: 11th of October 2022
  • $5 Tier: 12th of October 2022
  • $3 Tier: 13th of October 2022
  • Public: 20th of October 2022

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1665410139027.png

It has been a bit of a meh week overall. Now don't get me wrong here. It's just part of the normal creative process, with ups and downs, as I've said before.

Anyway, as far as I know, proofreading is still happening, and the release should be this weekend for update 16. Well, I figure something out regardless

Right then, the update 17 that I'm rendering. It's... going. I have a certain internal schedule, and I've been keeping up with it, but there are some scenes with multiple figures to be posed, and it's eating time because I have to go back and forth since a lot of things can and will go wrong.

As for writing? Update 20 is some sort of branching day, so it's going to be a bit more larger writing project overall. However, I do have some doubts that I'll be able to finish it before finishing update 17's rendering. Well, no point in worrying about it at the moment.

And yes, the introduction of the cat girl is in update 17.

Overall I'm happy. Yeah, I might be in a bit "meh" mood at the moment, but it will pass. Those moments are unavoidable even if you do something you love doing. And I'll probably do some extra renders over the weekend once what I currently do stops eating all my VRAM I have. Ten Genesis 8 figures consume a decent amount of it without texture reductions.

Although that being said, I'm still one week ahead of the normal rendering schedule, so if I take one or two days just to write if need be, no one will likely know the difference. Well, now you do since I mentioned it ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Progress 10/10/2022

I was debating on whether I should do a progress post or not, but I decided to do it anyway.
So, update 16 is rolling into your guy's hands, which is good, and more or less on schedule I originally envisioned.
Then rendering on the update 17, I'm somewhere about halfway. It's a bit interesting overall; it goes well enough, but some posing is more complex. But it's good practice going forward.
Writing is about 1/3rd of what I require for the split day. I plan on writing longer today once I finish up the scene I'm doing.
So, today you get all extras as I decided I won't spoil too much on what happens in update 17

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Friday, October 14, 2022

I've been running a slight fever for a day, so I'm a bit out of things. Nothing to worry about; it's just the normal autumn cold for me due to the temperature shift. The same thing happens in spring. Granted, it does explain why I've been so damn sleepy for the past week. Nevertheless, still, I shall do a progress post!
So what's up? I'll be handing the update 17 for testing and proofreading sometime this weekend. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. It depends do I need to take more naps between now and then.
And as for writing? Well, it's in an okay place. I will write this weekend and resume rendering update 18 on Monday. Mostly because if things are as they used to be, I can't stand certain light tones, and rendering and gaming have those tones. Thus writing.
And then the renders...

1700126.png

Something from update 17, yay. Yeah, it's time for Neesush to make her decision. Granted, you will only see this bit if you make the right choices, but that isn't anything new regarding Terminus Reach in general.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes