4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Monday, October 17, 2022

And good Monday to you all. Mostly good anyway, outside of this damn cough and upset stomach. Right so things. As I said on Friday, I'll start rendering update 18 today, which I have, and there are renders cooking, so to speak, as I write this. And unfortunately, no, you don't get to see them for obvious reasons once update 17 is released to your hands and one name, Chiel.
And speaking about update 17, proofreading is underway, and once it has been done, it will be released to you guys. But I'm stating the obvious there.
And as for writing, I'm not entirely happy about the length of update 20, so I will write a few more pages to it before moving to update 21, it shouldn't take longer than an hour, but that goes into the "famous last words" category.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Be sure to check out his blog to see the rest of the post that isn't TRS2 related

Reactions: Vanderer and D Dog

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Talothral
I got 2 "not defined" errors ,nothing gamebreaking and just for your info ;)
also in line 631 ...
Keep up with your great story,can't wait for the next update ;)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral
I got 2 "not defined" errors ,nothing gamebreaking and just for your info ;)
also in line 631 ...
Keep up with your great story,can't wait for the next update ;)
Yeah, the gray_name, it's still defined but meh!

Luckily, that (and generally any variable with _name suffix) can be fixed easily with the console (or by loading older save). Before they tell their name it's usually just generic "man", "woman" or "alien" so for example:
Code:
gray_name = "Man"
Fixes that particular error, after that it's just using their name instead of the generic term.

Probably going to try something soon, but that probably breaks everyone's saves because of reasons so have to consider it carefully.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Like i said,it's nothing i'm complaining about...
Pressing "ignore" and the game just work again ;)
Just wanted to inform you ;)

Jul 12, 2020
No problem with using the update this time.
Guess the complete reset including the profile wipe did the thing :)
But this update did not introduce new ppl (that I know of)

Reactions: Talothral

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No problem with using the update this time.
Guess the complete reset including the profile wipe did the thing :)
But this update did not introduce new ppl (that I know of)
only quite new would been those 2 elans(?) females whom mc met in the party briefly otherwise not that easy since it reqs sideplot like in prev. update.

Jul 12, 2020
only quite new would been those 2 elans(?) females whom mc met in the party briefly otherwise not that easy since it reqs sideplot like in prev. update.
can't remember a party, but now thought about the arriving of the UEF commander & psy , those are new.
If there was a party in u16, I must have closed a path somewhere :(
And there I thought I was an all inclusive guy except for other males in any percentage of maleness in my "harem".
Got a breeder fetish & can't do that with dicks.
Update 16 took a 40 min playthrough.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
can't remember a party, but now thought about the arriving of the UEF commander & psy , those are new.
If there was a party in u16, I must have closed a path somewhere :(
And there I thought I was an all inclusive guy except for other males in any percentage of maleness in my "harem".
Got a breeder fetish & can't do that with dicks.
Update 16 took a 40 min playthrough.
well that party was like two or three updates ago and was a celebration of the "partnership" between the Kread and the MC or was it the Sentinel station??

who cares just one of the two ^^

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well that party was like two or three updates ago and was a celebration of the "partnership" between the Kread and the MC or was it the Sentinel station??

who cares just one of the two ^^
yea wasn't in last update but it was where garrett and his lovely wife made deals with "some" bit shady traders.

doubt mc would do anything with uefs (besides breaking them half).

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes