4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
not exactly harem game since mc just fucks others to make babies or for diplomacy.
Yah it's more of an open relations game with side of breeding. The others still have their own life and have relations with others.

Reactions: damnedfrog

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I just finished playing Terminus Reach and was not disappointed by the story though I am left feeling wanting as the ending seemed to be too soon something missing. so maybe the next VN will fill in for that. Renders I truly feel that a couple are missing when Garrett was shown to be using his psionics to rip a ship in half. where is the ship ripping apart? or a field of debris to show the strength not just the words. so sad i enjoyed the game though can't wait for the next installment from Talothral.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I just finished playing Terminus Reach and was not disappointed by the story though I am left feeling wanting as the ending seemed to be too soon something missing. so maybe the next VN will fill in for that. Renders I truly feel that a couple are missing when Garrett was shown to be using his psionics to rip a ship in half. where is the ship ripping apart? or a field of debris to show the strength not just the words. so sad i enjoyed the game though can't wait for the next installment from Talothral.
This was his first ever VN. You can see far better progression with his other one, Sorcerer. Once he finishes that(I believe he said had 2 more updates to go). He's coming back to this Universe to work on more.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Renders I truly feel that a couple are missing when Garrett was shown to be using his psionics to rip a ship in half. where is the ship ripping apart? or a field of debris to show the strength not just the words
I'll be honest here, mostly it was lack of resources to make scenes like that, skill, and frankly hardware limitations back then. Right now, I might be able to do an image like that, maybe, it always depends are there parts to make such images, if parts to make it doesn't exist I can't make it.

Sci-fi isn't the most popular subject for asset makers, there are some but you have a far easier time making fantasy or contemporary settings than "space opera"-type sci-fi. It can be done, but certain things just aren't there.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I'll be honest here, mostly it was lack of resources to make scenes like that, skill, and frankly hardware limitations back then. Right now, I might be able to do an image like that, maybe, it always depends are there parts to make such images, if parts to make it doesn't exist I can't make it.

Sci-fi isn't the most popular subject for asset makers, there are some but you have a far easier time making fantasy or contemporary settings than "space opera"-type sci-fi. It can be done, but certain things just aren't there.
I love Sci-Fi stuff :)

Reactions: damnedfrog

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
This was his first ever VN. You can see far better progression with his other one, Sorcerer. Once he finishes that(I believe he said had 2 more updates to go). He's coming back to this Universe to work on more.
yes i know I do support him on Patron but had not played this game and as good as both are I say he is one of the best story tellers and great with renders. However as good as he is a hardware upgrade may be in need as his skills seem to be better than his equipment.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020

Yes I agree I went looking on Daz and found little variety or good tools to use. for space or SCI-FI alien bodies to choose from. building scenes is something I want to try and then maybe a game but i too have an equipment issue as to building my computer too small to process such files and detail.

Reactions: Talothral

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorcerer is amazing, so I have high hopes for TRS2(I don't think Talothral is capable of bad writing/rendering):love:.
not yet hopped to world of sorcerer so can't say for sure but this had good writing (mostly).

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
A question I was pondering after finishing the game:
Given what we learn about the Aqin society, are they worshipping ?

• Haha

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sorcerer is amazing, so I have high hopes for TRS2(I don't think Talothral is capable of bad writing/rendering):love:.
Couldn't agree more, also considering how much he improved his writing skills in Sorcerer I can't really wait to see what will happen in TRS2, considering his dedication and passion in what he does. :giggle:

Reactions: LorgarAurelian

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Couldn't agree more, also considering how much he improved his writing skills in Sorcerer I can't really wait to see what will happen in TRS2, considering his dedication and passion in what he does. :giggle:
Hoping to see our Kids and have one last run, before passing mantle off to 1 or more kids in Pt. 3

Reactions: Dylan741

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
You have a great talent for story writting and making a credible and loved universe to set the story in, with lots of lore, and lots of little details where necessary, it is understanable that lack of assets simply makes the more details we wish hard to achieve, at start i was kinda worried all rooms would look same and stuff though i love how you did what you could with available resources at hand, and sorcerer is amazing as well, keep doing what you are doing, never fall in the norm of copy paste same asset women all over and over i love the different characters their personalities to their assets everything together makes it a really wonderful experience!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can't change rooms much in spacestation besides adding furnitures and some decorations and computers if needed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJDrakken

ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
I just finished this game, like many colleagues I have come here from "sorcerer", I must say that this game is a artwork, a very well told story (with some gaps, but understandable) that made the interesting part of playing it not the sex scenes, but the story itself.

I consider it a hidden masterpiece.

If there is a second part, I have no doubt that I will play it.

And please, if there is a second part, you have to buy chairs for the MC's room.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes