4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I didn't screenshot any of the tracebacks. There were several. I also don't remember if it was comrpessed or not. I downloaded several games at once when I downloaded that one. I do remember a couple of compressed links being down at the time so I downloaded the official versions of those, but don't remember which was which.
I was too busy trying to get through the game to screenshot multiple tracebacks.
We can just assume it was the compressed version, though. Cause usually, if the game already has a "completed" tag, the dev won't bother with it, a lot of times. Not sure about this dev. But, anywho...I finished and delete the game. Game was good.
Well, I did make a new version of it after a year with the bug fixes, better grammar, and the walkthrough mod implemented to the base game. But yeah, I'll fix any code issues that might arrive even after it's completed.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just finished it a couple days ago, it was an interesting story and concept, especially having unconventional looking alien L.I., and despite that, still felt the lewd scenes were romantic and hot. The only minor complaint was the ending felt a little anti-climactic or unsatisfying...even rushed or abrupt.

Last edited:

Cendash

May 30, 2021
Hmm, looks like it could be good, but any chance we can get a toggle for that beard.

A simple "do you want your character to look like a goat? Y/N?" at the beginning should do it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmm, looks like it could be good, but any chance we can get a toggle for that beard.

A simple "do you want your character to look like a goat? Y/N?" at the beginning should do it.
*ruins your day* not possible in this version, maybe in sequel.

Reactions: Cendash
Sep 11, 2018
Yep, a simple toggle, it wouldn't require the dev to redo every single render...... nope, just a toggle.
Well, not every render but a lot of them would need to be spot rendered and he could use the layers in renpy to just overlay the beardless face part. It would still be a ton of work and take time away from this current game. That is if he even still has the scenes saved. Not sure it would even be worth it.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I can tell this is your first of these story games(Not a slight at all, as I played your Sorcerer first). I can see your animations have gotten better & I see your storytelling as well(again not a slight against you).

I enjoyed this. I hope once you finish the Sorcerer(I hope it's longer too). That you may revisit this Universe and see the kids and maybe more adventures of the MC. I appreciate your work and wish nothing but positive outcomes for your work & yourself. :)

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Alien sex isn't my thing, but this is a decent sci-fi story in its own right as well. Still working my way through it but it's a solid project.

mth4r3m

Jun 28, 2021
This is a great Harem game and one everyuone should play. There are alot of bald characters, but that is expalined in the game. I also want to congratulate Talothral. If this is a series getting ready to be made, then the first game did its job. It ends on a good note. The only thing i would like to change is making the aliens softer, some are cute while others are ugly and for a sex game cuteness is key. Aegis is also a big problem, she is the only woman of color and she looks mannish, again in game reason for it, but she can be cuter. I think a little bit more softing her up and add hair, since she is human. Also an encyclopedia of the alien species would be nice, I still do not know what alien Sage is.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
This is a great Harem game and one everyuone should play. There are alot of bald characters, but that is expalined in the game. I also want to congratulate Talothral. If this is a series getting ready to be made, then the first game did its job. It ends on a good note. The only thing i would like to change is making the aliens softer, some are cute while others are ugly and for a sex game cuteness is key. Aegis is also a big problem, she is the only woman of color and she looks mannish, again in game reason for it, but she can be cuter. I think a little bit more softing her up and add hair, since she is human. Also an encyclopedia of the alien species would be nice, I still do not know what alien Sage is.
God no, enough of the Kawaii bullshit(no offense if you like cute crap). I want some scars, ugly features, hard/sharp features, so body weight, etc... Cuz I actually would like some realism in these as best as they can be. 99% games here have enough Cute in them, they could power a nation if it was form of power. Also this story is over. He may revisit the universe once he finishes his Sorcerer VN.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The whole thing about the devs characters is most of them are not "cute".

It carries on in his newer game where you can fuck old women, demons and trolls.

Aegis is supposed to look "mannish", I wouldn't expect that to change. In fact i'd expect stranger looking aliens after the devs practice with Sorcerer.

I very highly doubt the dev has any intentions of making them look any different than they do now and most of his player base wouldn't want him to.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I try but there is this annoying lack of body parts to get everything I would like to make. Ah well...

teststuff.jpg
And because generally the lack of those body parts and morphs eventually there will be some repetition despite me being constantly on the look for more unusual bits and pieces. Still, it is just taking the time to find the combination that clicks... And doesn't break the mesh too badly.

Still more generally speaking. Beauty is in the eye of Beholder... or is that beer holder? Either way. I could buy stock female (and male) assets and just toss some green paint on them and call them aliens but... bleh. And truthfully is just as Avaron1974 said, those who play my VN's are expecting things that are out of the norm by now. After all, Gertrud is surprisingly popular, as is Li (and the rest of the GILF's), and Qivian. All of them are outside of the usual range of models you see in every other VN out there, about.

And as for the length, I've heard it is around 8 hours, but that's mostly depending on the reading speed, and are they using a walkthrough or not.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I try but there is this annoying lack of body parts to get everything I would like to make. Ah well...

View attachment 1577483
And because generally the lack of those body parts and morphs eventually there will be some repetition despite me being constantly on the look for more unusual bits and pieces. Still, it is just taking the time to find the combination that clicks... And doesn't break the mesh too badly.

Still more generally speaking. Beauty is in the eye of Beholder... or is that beer holder? Either way. I could buy stock female (and male) assets and just toss some green paint on them and call them aliens but... bleh. And truthfully is just as Avaron1974 said, those who play my VN's are expecting things that are out of the norm by now. After all, Gertrud is surprisingly popular, as is Li (and the rest of the GILF's), and Qivian. All of them are outside of the usual range of models you see in every other VN out there, about.

And as for the length, I've heard it is around 8 hours, but that's mostly depending on the reading speed, and are they using a walkthrough or not.
That's what I'm talking about. To me those are far "cuter" then your typical stuff around. Yes, Gertrude is a fox :D Can I tie her up and spank her butt yet? :D

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes