4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
Sadly the presentation is a bit lacking - with no audio and somewhat mediocre visuals.
Well it was the Dev first game. It had a good story with a few climactic happenings (no pun intending).
The second game from the Dev called Sorcerer is miles beyond in storytelling and visuals.
If he goes back to Terminus after working and learning the craft , it will be very nice.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
but I said the two mc's I meant Garrett and his bond mate wife chosen what ever you want to call her I forgot her name
there is no 2 mcs unless male mc's wife is considered as mc (she is sorta mc and sc), others are just sidechars.

Apr 27, 2021
1 mc which will make several women preggo. no growing up shown. rest spoils a lot so won't tell.
the ending is sad if you have zae'na protect the floor between the slums and residential and kzii'ri going to clear the slums also do you know if they're going to make a sequel cuz I really want to see all the kids

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the ending is sad if you have zae'na protect the floor between the slums and residential and kzii'ri going to clear the slums also do you know if they're going to make a sequel cuz I really want to see all the kids
nothing concrete but dev hinted sequel on this thread. still faraway since needs to finish sorcerer 1st.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
nothing concrete but dev hinted sequel on this thread. still faraway since needs to finish sorcerer 1st.
this is a screen grab form Tal's

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
So yeah, there will be a less grammatically challenged version up in a few days, just waiting for Shaddy to finish the mod work so there won't be that many questions about why the mod doesn't work properly.

Reactions: Gman851

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Okay, the latest version of TRS. It's in the blog (and below). Shaddy's mod has been integrated along with proofreading, edits to the text, and bug fixes.

Terminus Reach: Sentinel
PC (3.11 GB):
MAC (3.09 GB):

Reactions: Necter and rick87

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice but skip if no new content like humans finding planet to live. :p

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Lots of bugs at the end, with the grand ole white screen lol.
Kept hitting ignore...missing certain parts.
But, nothing too crazy, I guess, but part of the dialogues were missing. I also was unable to make choices at certain points, and I assumed it made the correct choice for me, cause I ended up with the "everyone preggo" ending. haha
I see there was a bugfix, but no need. Overall, cool game. And I'm not even into alien banging. lol

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Lots of bugs at the end, with the grand ole white screen lol.
Kept hitting ignore...missing certain parts.
But, nothing too crazy, I guess, but part of the dialogues were missing. I also was unable to make choices at certain points, and I assumed it made the correct choice for me, cause I ended up with the "everyone preggo" ending. haha
I see there was a bugfix, but no need. Overall, cool game. And I'm not even into alien banging. lol
are you using the regular version or the compressed version, the compressed version is unofficial so any problems with that version should be brought up with the compressor? also if your using the regular version you should post the trace back file

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
attach trace log to post not post it content on post like "some" do.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
are you using the regular version or the compressed version, the compressed version is unofficial so any problems with that version should be brought up with the compressor? also if your using the regular version you should post the trace back file
I didn't screenshot any of the tracebacks. There were several. I also don't remember if it was comrpessed or not. I downloaded several games at once when I downloaded that one. I do remember a couple of compressed links being down at the time so I downloaded the official versions of those, but don't remember which was which.
I was too busy trying to get through the game to screenshot multiple tracebacks.
We can just assume it was the compressed version, though. Cause usually, if the game already has a "completed" tag, the dev won't bother with it, a lot of times. Not sure about this dev. But, anywho...I finished and delete the game. Game was good.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes