4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
The game grabbed me and my girlfriend. We play a lot of games together. The story and how it is structured and it was also written the implementation of the characters for the first TIme i woult give all STARS and 10 out of 10 all in all the game blew us away.
And Pls make more you have two Fans More now and even my Aunt is no on the Game and is Loving it.....
I'm glad that you enjoyed it. And I'm doing another VN at the moment, Terminus Reach will continue with a new story once I've completed my current project. Feel free to check it out: https://f95zone.to/threads/sorcerer-v0-12-0-talothral.58369/

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
what a great game. the story is great and the pics were done very well. you should be very proud of yourself for creating such a fantastic first game. Love the auto sequence of the pics. Perfect speed. I also love sorcerer glad you are to continue on with this one though as I enjoy it very much and there are so many ways to go from here.

Last edited:

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
ok don't believe what Talothral told in an older post that the models and renders could be better (it is true but) it really doesn't matter the whole story is great couldn't stop reading it and the sex scenes were there for distraction :D from the story it self. I will keep in mind that maybe in the future he will be able to continue the story :) Great work !!!!!

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I would love to see this as a full animation movie or even a hard R rated movie. it would be much better than most of the scifi crap out now. send a script to the movie producers and maybe just maybe they might be interested. thanks again for such a great story

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Saw this game on Sorcerer [v0.14.0] [Talothral] a few days ago and good hooked! Man I wonder how I missed this beautiful game, the story was fantastic, was keen on having every lover pregnant but 3 pregnant bellies so far is okay, I see the ending as a means of making a sequel (if the dev is interested of course) to see Aquin turn complete antagonist, perhaps a bang or 2 with their ladies lol.

managed to finish this in 3 days, so it was satisfying to say the least. best wishes on the new game as well.

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
I liked it for the most part, but the ending was a bit unsatisfying and felt rushed. Quite impressive for a first game, I'm looking forward to more stuff from the dev.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Liked the game, typos and syntax errors aside. Not as bad as most translated games but either the writer does not have English as their first language or they did not do well in English courses throughout their life. Still, liked the story and characters. Sad they seemed to rush the ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
after an hour trying to make a comment about how much and why i like this game and triping on myself to find the best way to convey it and some typing, erasing re-typing ... i'll play the game from the beginning again and wait with pleasure to see many other games as good as this one in the future ^^ (still restrainning myself from playing every update of sorcerer to enjoy it more once it's aslo a completed masterpiece :3 )

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
I have to admit i found this game late. It is brilliant! Also, probably the only game in this site I have played and not done anything "else" meanwhile. The story is just so damn good! The characters are nice too, love Chiel. However, I almost lose my mum to cancer. So the whole bald females bring me bad memories. But her personality is just too lovable.
9.5/10 XD the only thing that would make it a master piece (which it almost is) would be fancier models like all those famous academy/university games. Amazing story, to die for characters, and stunning visuals would make this an AAA version of erotic games.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I have to admit i found this game late. It is brilliant! Also, probably the only game in this site I have played and not done anything "else" meanwhile. The story is just so damn good! The characters are nice too, love Chiel. However, I almost lose my mum to cancer. So the whole bald females bring me bad memories. But her personality is just too lovable.
9.5/10 XD the only thing that would make it a master piece (which it almost is) would be fancier models like all those famous academy/university games. Amazing story, to die for characters, and stunning visuals would make this an AAA version of erotic games.
"fancy" model made in the same line as overused and abused model from copy pasted game would lower quality, same for the idea of a less rushed ending, if the ending wasn't as it is actualy, then there's at least two or three major battle that would not take place where the curent story is, that would in turn make it nescecary to add dozens of characters all with their own background and interaction with the main cast, that would totaly drown the story so far so in my eyes neither "better" model nor the "less rushed" ending would make the game better ... maybe a sequel could :3

edit : btw does an AAA erotic novel give you taxe exemption for being nice to the environement ?

eyethotknot

May 15, 2019
Not as many choices as a lot of other VN's of this size, but the story was well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward for more stories set in this universe. Not really a fan of bald women...kept me from trying this one for awhile. Glad I got over my aversion or I'd have missed a great story. Cheers!

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes