4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Can you make rename MC mod for a few more games(along with the walkthrough mod).
I can take a look if you give me a list. Start a convo with me here and leave the list there.

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
I just started playing the game. Talothral did a really good job with the story so far. I like the MC. I love how the slides play at certain points in the game, the timing is pretty good. I was not expecting the slides to play the way they do and had to go back a little bit to see what I missed, but again, I like it. Good job and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
So i have a weird bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i do have patch installed
Just making sure before I delve in to the code again, mod installed?
Edit: Never mind I know what happened. I need a few minutes to make and upload the fix for it.
Edit 2: Done, get the fix from the original post or from here
Just to note, it doesn't break anything it just shows you an extra scene, that you shouldn't see but yeah, it's fixed now

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
3DCG, Exhibitionism, Female Dominiation, Male Protagonist, MILF, Stripping, Handjob, Harem, Interracial, Lesbian, Pregnancy, Group Sex
Talothral
Hmmm...
Somonothing wrong here...
Fist, were is Male Dominiation Tag? 0_0
Second, were is Sci-Fy Tag? And otheres sex tags? Like: BJ, Anal, Vaginal, FFM? Game have it or not have? 0_0

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Showed up for the alien sex. Stayed for the interesting and likable characters and the surprisingly intriguing plot. I'm only part way through, but well done author. If this ends as well as it starts, I'm really looking forward to trying your other game.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Just finished it, I enjoyed the game. Some grammer errors, but not egregious enough to detract from the story.
Curious:

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
Interesting, I wonder what decision I made that caused me to miss out on that.
At a guess, the medical discomfort discussion? Think that's the point of instigating physicality with her. That, or the item you get for her (green for personal interest iirc).

I really enjoyed the story. And it's only now, on my nth play through (seriously lost count, I play it to kill time) that I managed to pull Lyndsay (spelling?) and Zaena (spelling?).
Still finding new scenes!
I'm curious, though. On every playthrough,

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
At a guess, the medical discomfort discussion? Think that's the point of instigating physicality with her. That, or the item you get for her (green for personal interest iirc).
It's both, you can't get the discomfort discussion without the right item, or maybe you can but it doesn't lead to anything... been a while.

I really enjoyed the story. And it's only now, on my nth play through (seriously lost count, I play it to kill time) that I managed to pull Lyndsay (spelling?) and Zaena (spelling?).
Still finding new scenes!
I'm curious, though. On every playthrough,
And as for the spoiler bit, a lot of his comments are because he is a bit of a dick towards the MC simply because he can. So take it as you will.

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
It's both, you can't get the discomfort discussion without the right item, or maybe you can but it doesn't lead to anything... been a while.

And as for the spoiler bit, a lot of his comments are because he is a bit of a dick towards the MC simply because he can. So take it as you will.
Assumed as much. Glad to hear it. Didn't think I was making poor choices.
Also, while off topic for this thread, loving the new game!

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Assumed as much. Glad to hear it. Didn't think I was making poor choices.
Also, while off topic for this thread, loving the new game!
TRS is fairly simple, if you don't die it isn't a bad choice, most of the time.

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
The game grabbed me and my girlfriend. We play a lot of games together. The story and how it is structured and it was also written the implementation of the characters for the first TIme i woult give all STARS and 10 out of 10 all in all the game blew us away.
And Pls make more you have two Fans More now and even my Aunt is no on the Game and is Loving it.....

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes