4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Grammar was decent for a non English speaker, but in the future just know that in English we say things like.
We'll see and not we see.
I'll
You'll

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
For part two some scenes with the Matriarch and her daughter along with Zae'na, Naelae, Qivian and Shelxae would be great.
Sucks we did not fuck Shelxae and no anal scenes.

His Wife, Nova, Aegis, Naelae, Zae'na, Sage, Qivian, Shelxae, Nadia, Nathalie, Yiaza the daughter of Qivian are all great characters.

The female enemy we captured think she was a commando was also sexy too bad she was bad and could not fuck her.

This was a great game, besides the no anal and not fucking Shelxae and the ending being a little bland oh and some grammar issues this game had no major issues.

Hope for part two we can keep the harem and add Shelxae and the daughter of the Matriarch and have kids with the other alien women that i mentioned that we did not have kids with.

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
The story was so captivating, I skipped through the sex scenes.
I am in love with Chiel.
Garett was also such a cool mc. He was neither a pushover nor some childish ass hat.
All in all, loved the work; looking forward to your new project.

Reactions: Talothral

Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
Hot Damn. I stayed up so late the past 2 nights just playing through this game. Was so invested in the story. Plus loved the scenes. Awesome job.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
It's bit surreal feeling to read the comments about the story. It's bit of a "professional blindness" if you will, to me it is just a pile of words that I wrote in two months because I was pissed off about something. And there is always the doubt does it work and do people like it. Then you get people who likes it, and it's like what the fuck did I do? ^^

But being more serious for a moment, sounds, I agree that the communicator moments could have used a sound or something along the screen lighting up, but finding suitable sound is other thing. Especially royalty free. But it is something I put on my notes to keep in mind in the future, and it is bit better in Sorcerer but there is always room for improvement.

And Darkhound you are absolutely correct about the renders, they work, and they could be better but that was the extend of my skills at that moment. And I'm not sure have I mentioned it but, the very first image of the VN (not the main screen) was the first render I did do to "completion", before that it was few character test renders at best for few iterations. And I'm not afraid to say that I had no fucking clue what I was doing, all I knew that I wanted it to look as close as possible of the image I had in my head. Not that I'm saying that the renders in Sorcerer are perfect either, they are better in my opinion but I'm biased. ;)

But for parting words, for tonight anyway, I'm grateful to everyone who took the time to play through the VN I made. I'm happy that you enjoyed it, and I hope that you enjoy Sorcerer as well, be it when it is complete or as when it is updated. Thank you all.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
WOW. Just WOW. Came across this last night, and stayed up all night to read through it. I only have one question. When's Part 2. LOL.
Would love to see more of this story with the current characters. Absolutely LOVE Chiel. Although honestly I loved all the characters, but I would have liked to see more with Nadia and Natalie, as well. And at least get see some of the babies.

Now I need to go read Sorcerer. Seriously Great Job Talothral (y) (y) (y)

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Walkthrough Mod page link added to OP. Please report any issues on my page.

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I've updated my Walkthrough mod to include a Name change option at the beginning of the game. Link to my mod page on the OP.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I've updated my Walkthrough mod to include a Name change option at the beginning of the game. Link to my mod page on the OP. Please report any instances of "Garrett" I may have missed on my mod page along with the line of text so I can find it easier.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Well, damn! This is one fine piece of work. Like many of the other commenters, I found this almost by accident ... then spent almost a day wending my way through it. Great content, great visuals, a really compelling plot. To the developer, kudos! You've done a hell of a job on this one.

Edit: Just realize Talothral has another game going! It's a damned shame I have to work tomorrow. Otherwise, I'd be making a run through Sorcerer tonight.

Last edited:

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Daaamn what a ride this VN has been and to think i missed this for so long makes me feel sad, i spent two days to complete this game and spent every moment not playing thinking about the game and also felt empty after completing like u would feel after binging a good anime or series...besides the story which is already at a good Sci-fi tv series level , what made me love this VN was the Characters in it, the models were done really well and every single character has a depth and growth, and a clear role in the story, i honestly can't pick a favorite girl since they all are best and has a unique charm to them, though would've loved a bit more romance with other LI's as well besides Chiel(not compaining she is a sweetheart), but its kinda understandable given the MC's past but towards the end we could see him changing a bit so here's hoping a bit more romance in sequel especially with Lindsey and Aegis also more H-scenes please ... finding out this is the first VN from this dev and it already has this quality and in top of that COMPLETED this dev deserves all the praise and more and i can't wait to see what else the dev has in store for Sorcerer and the sequel...its kinda sad this doesn't have more recognition(also a fan sig :cautious:) cuz its easily in the top 5 VN's in this site.....and already hyped for the sequel with further adventures of the station and MC establishing a colony of his Harem :BootyTime: ...now off i go to Sorcerer cuz honestly i need some more Talothral writing to recover from completing Terminus :WeSmart:

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Ah yes.. You know you've found something good when you feel a sense of loss once it's over. I really really hope this one gets a sequel.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes