4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I just finished this game, like many colleagues I have come here from "sorcerer", I must say that this game is a artwork, a very well told story (with some gaps, but understandable) that made the interesting part of playing it not the sex scenes, but the story itself.

I consider it a hidden masterpiece.

If there is a second part, I have no doubt that I will play it.

And please, if there is a second part, you have to buy chairs for the MC's room.
Also can we have BBW Alien Granny who is sweet & slutty and makes us cookies? :D

Reactions: ElTioPaco

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Here if anyone wants this in their sig:

Results in image you see in my sig.

Reactions: F1_V10

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Just finished the game, excited for the coming sequel and I hope we get to see Lindsey get rid of her husband or he ends up out of the picture some other way so we can have a proper relationship with Lindsey.

I have other thoughts, but I'll leave it at that for now. Great game.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Finally finished the replay of this one, still as good as the first time, and looking all the more forward to the sequel. Coming back to this after Sorcerer really shows how Talothral has grown as a dev, sure the animations are still lacking behind but they were never the most important part of these games. The usage of screen real estate has improved greatly in sorcerer, the attention to detail and the playful little background stories occurring during some scenes really help lift it to another level.

Can't wait to see what comes next! keep up the good work Talothral. (y)

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I guess I will start out saying what attracted me at first to Sorcerer was the non human characters the MC could get intimate with. Then the story I found to be truly interesting and engaging. Now that Sorcerer is done I shall check this out and await this one's sequel, hoping for some alien babes. Wish in Sorcerer the MC could have been intimate with the non human form of Ishani and Evie (You did a wonderful job on those anthromorphs and made the truly attractive.)

I suppose there is no particular reason to keep the saves from Terminus Reach: Sentinel or Sorcerer as their sequels likely not import them I suppose?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I suppose there is no particular reason to keep the saves from Terminus Reach: Sentinel or Sorcerer as their sequels likely not import them I suppose?
For TRS not so much since there is only one way to even survive the VN, and ultimately the difference boils down to did Naelae, Aegis, and Nova have kids with the MC . That is handled by the "custom game" option where you answer a couple of questions. Partially because I don't wish anyone to be forced to go through the first game just to play the second.

As for Sorcerer saves, honestly, any hypothetical sequel is so far off that saving them would be a bit pointless at this stage. Especially since I haven't even considered what the story would be for it.

Reactions: John Ness

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Just went back to Terminus to play a refresher to get ready for the next part ..... truly makes me realise we were spoilt here. I love 99% of Terminus but i'm one of those bitches that likes to click her way through stuff at her own pace which was an option here I loved. Sadly not an option for Terminus so auto sequences galore.
Yeah, not really going to put this in the Sorcerer thread cause it just would cause problems... but that's kind of an easy fix. As long as you are using the latest version extract the script into the /game folder. There are a couple of places (like 4) where you don't get to click.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, not really going to put this in the Sorcerer thread cause it just would cause problems... but that's kind of an easy fix. As long as you are using the latest version extract the script into the /game folder. There are a couple of places (like 4) where you don't get to click.
Have I ever told you how awesome you are?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whelp that's me caught up.

I can't believe I forgot how hot Nova was. Awesome muscle girl.

To be fair, a few of them are well toned. Aegis has an awesome body ..... so does Sage.

Chiel is my top girl, she awesome, but i'd let Nova make me her bitch.

Reactions: Raksha17

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Whelp that's me caught up.

I can't believe I forgot how hot Nova was. Awesome muscle girl.

To be fair, a few of them are well toned. Aegis has an awesome body ..... so does Sage.

Chiel is my top girl, she awesome, but i'd let Nova make me her bitch.
Aegis got a bit softer after the end of TRS1... not much though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I reckon I can remedy that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And everyone? See? Alien with HAIR! Not much but hair never the less! *grumbles*

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yup, initial meet on day 5 then more or less after that till the end.
Aside from that, I take it the original cast are making a return?

I mean, we got a lot of them pregnant so hopefully they do and the Matriarch needs more daughters..... a lot more daughters.

Nadia needs some appreciation shown too ... naked appreciation. I liked Nadia, she's adorable.

Reactions: SSJSonGoku

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Aside from that, I take it the original cast are making a return?

I mean, we got a lot of them pregnant so hopefully they do and the Matriarch needs more daughters..... a lot more daughters.

Nadia needs some appreciation shown too ... naked appreciation. I liked Nadia, she's adorable.
Yes, all of the original cast is there, and they appear when their time to appear happens, although a big portion of them appear within the first 5ish days, a couple are a bit later as needed to move the plot forward as well ;).

And the kids with those who were able, and wanting to, get them are there as well.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Yes, all of the original cast is there, and they appear when their time to appear happens, although a big portion of them appear within the first 5ish days, a couple are a bit later as needed to move the plot forward as well ;).

And the kids with those who were able, and wanting to get them, are there as well.
Will we at least have a Son?

anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
Does this game not have music/sound? or is it because i've downloaded the compressed version only asking to make sure it's not an issue on my end

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Does this game not have music/sound? or is it because i've downloaded the compressed version only asking to make sure it's not an issue on my end
No sound or music like for Sorcerer, don't worry the game works like that. :)

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes