VN Ren'Py Completed TESS - The Eternal Sunset Society [v0.3b] [Chris Eman]

Mar 1, 2019
Pretty cool game, a few suggestions:
  • I feel like it could use a basic lore exposition for the universe of the game in the intro or something
  • Stamina seems kind of annoying to manage compared to the other attributes.
  • A portrait for MC/Mateo when he talks would be nice. Makes it slightly easier to tell who is speaking.

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Pretty cool game, a few suggestions:
  • I feel like it could use a basic lore exposition for the universe of the game in the intro or something
  • Stamina seems kind of annoying to manage compared to the other attributes.
  • A portrait for MC/Mateo when he talks would be nice. Makes it slightly easier to tell who is speaking.
Thank you very much for commenting!

I feel I could use a basic exposition of the tradition of the game universe in the introduction or something like that...

-This is quite a topic, something very criticized by other Devs (rightly or wrongly) the amount of Lore, so try, as far as possible, to "go provide it little by little" In consequence, this is somewhat unarmed, so the basics will be seen between this and 0.2, to be deepened later.
The points are:
*In the opening talk of New Dawn give a little.
*Talking with Elizabeth about her resemblance to Amberlyn 2nd.
*Talking with Hemlock at the Boxing Club
*Talking with Lorena at New Dawn
Then as we go along it also gives a little more fundamental data, but I don't want to spoil it if you haven't completed it yet

The resistance seems a little annoying to handle compared to the other attributes.

In Itch I had a kind of "mini-guide" about this, I was more "afraid" that it would be the stress that goes up faster, however it is true that if you sleep in Abril's apartment it can get complicated.

A portrait for the MC/Mateo when he talks would be nice. It makes it a little easier to know who's talking.

-This was a bad decision on my part, I will take it for later games (since now to modify that would be to do a remake almost!)
The idea was the following (maybe I'll also make a post in itch to explain it just in case)
In the portrait you always see who is talking to him and the reaction he has.
When the character is talking with his mouth open, then there is a "normal" portrait "happy" and "angry". There you can see how the commentary fell to the character (the name of the person who says it always appears)
When there are two characters to whom the prota is talking, if he talks to both of them nothing comes out.
The idea was fantastic! but if I see now that it's a bit confusing, I will certainly not use this formula again later!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hello, I am the developer of the VN!
You can ping a mod and ask for a developer tag, I would also suggest in your profile a banner of your game linking to the thread, and a link to your patreon, itch, discord too. So people can find your stuff easily if you post anywhere.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
The Eternal Sunset Society [v0.2a] [Chris Eman] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.05 GB
Compressed PC Size: 214.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Hola, soy TESS Dev, en Itch, en el diario de desarrollo (más abajo antes de los comentarios) dejo una guía para la Novela Visual.

¡Gracias por tu interés!

¡La invitación de Discord que expiró en la publicación no debería expirar!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Javers501

Javers501

Feb 22, 2019
This is how great games start, the truth has convinced me a lot and I expect more updates. It has awakened all my interest for my taste.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Nice game despite poor English translation but nothing happens after day 14 and it's very annoying. I didn't know whether I've finished the current version or I've missed something, there is no indicator. So I've unpacked the image file and omg, I didn't get half the scenes from "Locaciones", I don't know how to unlock hospital, all lesbian scenes, Medeleine bj scene, Abril touching scene, how to speak with Milagros after the dream (doesn't trigger automatically) and how to start the initiation after 6 tapes (doesn't trigger too). I can't talk with anyone. It's like I can't access those scenes because I don't know how to trigger 1 scene first, fuck this cryptic bullshit, I give up. :)

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Nice game despite poor English translation but nothing happens after day 14 and it's very annoying. I didn't know whether I've finished the current version or I've missed something, there is no indicator. So I've unpacked the image file and omg, I didn't get half the scenes from "Locaciones", I don't know how to unlock hospital, all lesbian scenes, Medeleine bj scene, Abril touching scene, how to speak with Milagros after the dream (doesn't trigger automatically) and how to start the initiation after 6 tapes (doesn't trigger too). I can't talk with anyone. It's like I can't access those scenes because I don't know how to trigger 1 scene first, fuck this cryptic bullshit, I give up. :)
Unfortunately, I use a translator, but I don't make any money from it. Imagine that I already spend a lot of time and effort, because I lose money, and I couldn't afford it anymore.
Originally it was going to be only in Spanish.
But I was encouraged to "at least" do it this way, this is my first VN, maybe the next ones will be only in Spanish.

With the "cryptic" thing unfortunately too, it is not so difficult, but compared to other VN, if it can be something complex, this VN is (as I put before) my first attempt, there are things that I realized that it is a mistake, among them that difficulty, that's why I put a guide in Itch to unlock everything.
But I regret that this WV has been a negative experience, all this I take into account for future projects.

P/D: there is an indicator that tells you that it will be continued in the next update.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
[QUOTE = "Chris Konon, publicación: 4917775, miembro: 2613945"]
Probemos este juego
Espero que este juego contenga menos errores que cyberjunk 207 : KEK:
[/CITAR]

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Looking forward to more content with Alan/Leonore/La Leo. She's the cutest character by far.
Hey thanks for commenting!
In the 0.3 (next update) Leonor has updated her route, both for the Infernal and Lust scenes.

In Itch, Discord or Patreon (no need to collaborate to see most of the posts) I'm notifying the game development and the implementations of each update, feel free to visit any of those places if you want!

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I like would like to know could we get a Mega link for this please?. The DL from the others are much slower for me. Thanxs in advance :)

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I have not played the game, but from the screenshots, the graphics don't look the best. With the absolute multitude of games available here, that's not a good first impression to make.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
like would like to know could we get a Mega link for this please?. The DL from the others are much slower for me. Thanxs in advance
Thanks for commenting! I only have a mediafire account, the others are provided by the server!
"Officially" it's on Itch, but I don't know if it's also as slow.