ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Presumably, but the mods have to do that, not me. If it doesn't show up in a few days I'll make a request. I hope you enjoy it.
I didn't expect a Ren'py game, but that's just an engine
nice to see more H card games too
the art is a positive surprise, I really like it
first issue I can spot is the music, it's cool and funky, but doesn't fit in every moment its on, some moments would be better off without music at all tbh, like even the beginning sandstorm, music has a lot to do with tone of a situation
didn't get to the H portion yet but I can imagine what is/gonna be there is gonna be good

Reactions: Apollo Seven

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
Because I this game, and I don't want to see your work go to waste, and I want to see more like it too, I modded the game to support modded enemies only. Working on the html directly is rather painful, as it's all auto-generated and breaks easily, so I won't be looking at modding the player in the same way.

By default, despite what the readme says, images should be in webp format. I've added an option to change the format below the custom mod text field so you can still use png, but I recommend replacing the images with webp versions to remain consistent with the rest of the game.

Download the html and replace the original - keep a copy of the original as I make no guarantees to the quality of my edit.

Speaking of which, I've noticed a bug that causes the game to error playing the animal transformation. This happens after playing one round in classic or story, and happens on the online version too. I haven't seen other people mention it though, so I think something is royally fucked on my computer that curses this game. Even on a new install of the game, in a new browser, I get this error, but not if I play an unedited copy of the html I have :/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I probably won't be continuing to mod in this way, the game has proven to be too weird on my machine now to reliably test changes. I don't think it's the dev's fault, I was poking at things I shouldn't have been, but while I'm getting these weird errors I'm not going to be able to change things in a useful way.
I have the same issue with animal transformation so I was playing the other transformations and I didnt bother much, but I think its a bug and not related to the machine

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>)

^ error shows up in the store. speaking of which the store shows nothing new to unlock counter says I'm missing both a body mod and card set.
funny enough the only way to reset my progress to test if the new packs show up is through the cheats

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Errors appear when using the background-based (and both center viewport) animation modes. Said errors also do not load the card effects and still get the cards consumed. Also, the spnati sprites barely loads at all on the online version. Have yet to test the downloadable version.

Reactions: Avid Hentai Watcher

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I think there may have been, but I don't remember. Are there specific things you're wondering about?

Generally speaking:
  • Card draw is good, there are viable strategies not based on lots of card draw, but they're more advanced strats.
  • Generally focusing on a single color is good, because of synergies and consistency. For example if you generate a bunch of hearts there is a card you can play that adds TF equal to the number of hearts. If you had an equally large number of resources split between brains and hearts it would take two cards, one that adds TF equal to the number of hearts and one that adds TF equal to the number of brains to get the same effect, and here you have a big loss in consistency because you can draw only a bunch of brain resources and only the card that adds TF equal to hearts or the other way around.
  • Generally it is good to focus on a single color. Focusing on red is easiest because its fairly strong and it is easy for the transformation to advance too quickly before you get the blue cards you want. And also because there are several yellow card sets that include multiple very strong red cards, allowing you to buy good cards even at very advanced transformation. Blue can also be strong, but is a bit more difficult because you need to get off the ground quickly before you lose access to the cards you want. Yellow is weak because it becomes available very late and the cards just aren't good enough to make up for it.
  • Don't buy cards simply because you have resources to spend. The most important thing is the average strength of the cards in your deck, a card can be directly bad for you simply by not being good enough, bringing the average down.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Generally it is good to focus on a single color.
There are also class mechanics that are not dependent on colors.
You can also maintain Blue if you have enough shields to slow things down.
Similarly if you can slow things down you can also get some yellows if you particularly need some powerful cards for special strategies.
But that is given that you can build enough economy, it's usually not ideal to depend on the changing cards if you want to maintain a certain color.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello i have a bug with the bimbo cards.
Some cards have the condition to destroy a ditz from the deck to be effective. But it's totally random. Some time it will not destroy one ditz and have 0 effect while I have ditz in my deck, some time it will work fine.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes