scyper19347

Dec 17, 2019
Hi, is there a way to add own videos to cards which had not yet got videos in the /img/sidebar folder?

I've saved them as .mp4 (under /img/sidebar) and named them according to the naming convention "<Card-Number><a-j>.mp4". I found the segment in the code, where you have to specify the number of gifs for the specific card ("gifType") and set it to 1. The loading of the card is done in the switch-case where you check the number of gifs to choose from and set the ending accordingly.
But when I try to test it in the Sandbox mode it doesn't show the Video or the thoughts I wrote to test, what am I missing? :unsure:

Right now I only added one mp4 and named it "437a.mp4". Then I set the gifType to 1. And filled the thoughts to test if they get shown (but they are not shown).

Also is there a specific IDE you are using, as right now I am using VS-Code...

PS: Only selfmod, because I really enjoy the game and would like to have gifs/videos for every card :)

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
is the "drone" card bugged? i only get 1 "brain power" out of it and nothing else.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
is the "drone" card bugged? i only get 1 "brain power" out of it and nothing else.
There are 4 cards you can buy. +1 int, +2 TF, +2 Def, +1 draw
They're the sort that improve the drone without being added to the deck.
They're all Int cost cards and pretty low in the TF range.
So if you use a body mod that increases your starting TF, you can easily miss them.
So don't take the Engineer pack if starting TF will be above 5 or 10 (unless your also using the Eye Lashes body mod).

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Drones are an amazing early brain strategy if you can slow things down with shields to build them up.
They give you shields and economy as well as card draw later.
I usually pair it with chemist and money, for the shield and brain potions and buy any card.
Having some brain potions on hand that remain between matches are great for kickstarting this strategy more easily.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Drones are an amazing early brain strategy if you can slow things down with shields to build them up.
I usually pair it with chemist and money, for the shield and brain potions and buy any card.
Having some brain potions on hand that remain between matches are great for kickstarting this strategy more easily.
That's among my fav combo when running an int favored transformation, like Futa (and, especially, Wolf).
I'd also suggest making sure to keep Femme Fatale in the deck, for Outwit. It's nice to be able to buy Int cards throughout the game ;)

Reactions: DuniX

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
I too love the things that you can do with the Money cards if the RNG decides you're going to get them when you have enough Brain in one turn. But therein lies the rub.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I too love the things that you can do with the Money cards if the RNG decides you're going to get them when you have enough Brain in one turn. But therein lies the rub.
That's the importance of the Chemistry cards.
If you get the +3 potions card, it's not hard at all to get the Money cards.
Although, in the first match of a Story run, I usually need to get the x2 +1 potion card to get the +3 card.
2nd match and beyond I've usually got Pots carry over, so don't need the +1 pots card.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Drone becomes a strong economy card in itself with brain and draw and shield.
And there may be reliable ways to draw it depending on the class.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
hey guys, what about making so the boss can't play the same card twice in a row ? I've just been destroyed by the veiled lady that played the card that stop me from drawing twice in a row
(also, keeping track of our ditz score during boss fight could be nice for the bimbos, we already keep track of the clean counter and the baby counter, why not doing the same with the ditz counter ?)

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
hey guys, what about making so the boss can't play the same card twice in a row ? I've just been destroyed by the veiled lady that played the card that stop me from drawing twice in a row
I think it's fair game.
The thing about bosses is you need to have already prepared your deck and class economy before the boss battle even begins.
You only enter the boss battle if you TF attack and defeat the regular enemy which you fully control when you attack.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
(also, keeping track of our ditz score during boss fight could be nice for the bimbos, we already keep track of the clean counter and the baby counter, why not doing the same with the ditz counter ?)
the answer is savescumming

Reactions: Tebix and DuniX

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
The boss already has has to cycle through all their attacks before they can reuse one so having the same one back to back is pretty unlikely as is.

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
I'm gonna bring up a bug that someone mentioned a while back, but didn't elaborate clearly enough I guess, because its bugging the hell out of me. When you are in endless with dual transformation start(at least for wolf), it is impossible to upgrade the basic packs that align with your starting transformations. For example, playing wolf makes futa unavailable for upgrade(maybe animal too but I don't believe that one exists because ive never seen it). This is really bad for wolf because the futa upgrade imo is really helpful for salvaging a later tf level run of wolf.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
The boss already has has to cycle through all their attacks before they can reuse one so having the same one back to back is pretty unlikely as is.
as unlikely as it is it happened to me pretty often (and this particular attack that stop from drawing is super strong imo)

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017

This update adds more TF specific theme packs. The plan is to add a second one for all TFs.
it is a shame this game is all about bimboification.
even the "not bimbo" decks/themes are just thin veiled bimbo
always trading brains for submission or hearts
so fucking stupid
smart girls like sex even more than stupid ones

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
it is a shame this game is all about bimboification.
even the "not bimbo" decks/themes are just thin veiled bimbo
always trading brains for submission or hearts
so fucking stupid
smart girls like sex even more than stupid ones
While generally true this isn't absolutely the case, if I am recalling correctly there are a couple of decks that continue to rely on you having access to brains type resources even after you transition into the later phases of the game with higher TF numbers, this means you need to retain the ability to generate it late enough into the game to purchase them which those decks particular cards tends to help facilitate, the one deck I can remember of the top of my head is the futa and magical girl but on top of the decks I do also believe there are other ways such as particular card sets you can swap into your deck which let you retain some use of brains later into play such as setting up the drone in early game and then continuing to use it throughout.

As for why this is the case for only a few decks rather than most of them? Well you have to consider that the transformation process is supposed to be facilitating you becoming a sex slave for use in corporate sex trafficking, most transformations are going to make you dumb because that is by far more convenient for your would be captors than the alternative. So it isn't as though there isn't in setting reason for things to happen this way.

Theres also the issue that if you think of the biases implicit in the TF progression system then you would have just as much reason to complain how progressing further in your TF almost always makes you submissive as though sluttiness always ends up in submissiveness, it of course doesn't. But it is a concession to the games structure and format of a progressively changing deck over the course of the game in the same way that intellect giving way to sluttiness is. But if that's the trade off for the games interesting card transformation mechanics and changing draw piles then I say that's worth it.

Sunny

Aug 13, 2016
I'm having trouble figuring out what certain cards do. For instance, Triump of the Mind is an 8INT card with a heart with an exclamation point on it. I don't know what that symbol means. The explanation in the rule book is not spelling this one out to me in a way that makes sense.

07jonesj

Dec 22, 2017
I'm having trouble figuring out what certain cards do. For instance, Triump of the Mind is an 8INT card with a heart with an exclamation point on it. I don't know what that symbol means. The explanation in the rule book is not spelling this one out to me in a way that makes sense.
That means the card only works if you have no Heart-cost cards in your deck. It lets you take an extra turn if your deck is Heart-free. It's a card designed for a deck that stays in the brain phase.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
That means the card only works if you have no Heart-cost cards in your deck. It lets you take an extra turn if your deck is Heart-free. It's a card designed for a deck that stays in the brain phase.
You can also use obedience cards I believe.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes