dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
1695568348095.jpeg

Overview:
As Hikaru heads to the circle's training camp, filled with excitement for the summer break, unexpected strong winds and rain arrive. The boat is swept away, and the group finds themselves stranded. Until they are able to escape from this situation, will Hikaru be able to find love along the way?​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-24
Release Date: 2022-11-02
Original Title: あの夏の島?
Developer: Erotic Bear -
Translator: Tama
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English ( )
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patch:
1695568348095.jpeg Screenshot 2023-09-24 101507.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-24 101517.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-24 101527.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-24 101622.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-24 101630.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-24 103556.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-24 104029.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Notes from Translator
I had to edit this quite heavily since this was probably an outlier of a game. The devs are Korean and it seems like JP script was almost MTL quality judging by what the Japanese people are saying on Dlsite. That said, the GPT tool still managed to make sense of most of it. Majority of the game should make perfect sense with little poetry. Some of the girl specific routes might still have a bit of poetry and towards the end, but it should still make sense.

Also the fishing mini game lies. Idk what they meant to say as the JP instructions for it are confusing and wrong. I still have no clue what you're meant to do in the fishing game. But you can brute force it, by just retrying until you win.

One of the recollection room scenes are bugged. For the red girl, it'll just soft freeze the game if you view it.
They have asked me to upload it on their behalf. I've also setup a repo for it in case anybody wants to contribute to the translation or if I have to make any fixes.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README. Enjoy c:

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I played this game in jp. Pretty cute game, and the sprite animation is pretty good as well!

May 9, 2020
F95zone should probably consider adding a new tag, for "Self-Insert Protagonist" rather than just male/ female protagonist, because honestly at this point it makes no sense for it to otherwise just "suggest" that the protagonist is male or female (clearly in this one it's suggested to be "male"), because the protagonist is faceless.

I'm not against faceless protagonists, but it's really weird and creepy for the protagonist to either be faceless or both, have a creepy transparent body.

It's about as weird, creepy & off-putting as the dead-fish-eyed immersion breaking 3D models that people try to put into RPGM games.

Like, clearly in the over-world of this game, the MC has hair, at the very least the developer should've just tried to give the transparent MC body some hair instead of looking bald.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Just wanna pop in and point out GPT is still MTL. The stochastic parrot may be better at identifying sentence structure but ultimately if you just run in the text and plug it into a game its still gonna be wonky and belligerent.

Reactions: leitox and Sususu

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
F95zone should probably consider adding a new tag, for "Self-Insert Protagonist" rather than just male/ female protagonist, because honestly at this point it makes no sense for it to otherwise just "suggest" that the protagonist is male or female (clearly in this one it's suggested to be "male"), because the protagonist is faceless.

I'm not against faceless protagonists, but it's really weird and creepy for the protagonist to either be faceless or both, have a creepy transparent body.

It's about as weird, creepy & off-putting as the dead-fish-eyed immersion breaking 3D models that people try to put into RPGM games.

Like, clearly in the over-world of this game, the MC has hair, at the very least the developer should've just tried to give the transparent MC body some hair instead of looking bald.
Why not just add orange line above download links as most mods do informing of possible male/female selection instead?

drsilence

May 16, 2018
How do i do the fishing minigame? there is no indicator where the character is standing when guessing which of the fish is closest?

Reactions: NamZero

Caladcholg

Feb 8, 2018
How do i do the fishing minigame? there is no indicator where the character is standing when guessing which of the fish is closest?
When the tutorial say closest, it's closest to the screen in 3d sense.
When the fish are near the others, some are hidden by others fish.
We need to find the only fish which is never behind the others.

Last edited:

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Instead of "she joined blabla..." the translation always says "They joined..." as if one person is threated like multiple persons. Please fix in next patch. And whats with all this wrong special characters like:

Hey" blablabla"

Why " ???

Oh also i found some untranslated "Yes/No" parts in the json files.

Thanks but unplayable for me like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nörmel
Aug 25, 2017
Cute art. So what's this game actually like? It's tagged as "adventure" but is it actually an Adventure game or just a VN where you walk around and play minigames sometimes? EDIT: I notice now it's tagged "dating sim" but does that mean the usual character stats based dating sim that amounts to grinding a job and spamming presents, something more fun or immersive, or something debatably dating-sim-ey, like I think Honey Select was tagged as Dating Sim at one point? Can you get with all the girls or have to pick one or two? Do you actually have a say in how the story ends or progresses?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes