4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
guys there was a game similar to this which was in the translation in progress section,but i cant find it anymore
it was about a japan setting with same style for the characters,do someone knows the name/thread?
You'll need more information to help narrow down the search. There's plenty of games with a Japanese setting that have pixel art.

Jan 4, 2020
anyone figured out what the copper ring does? tried to give it to one of the girls but the endings didn't change and their was no additional scene

por12

Nov 22, 2020
You'll need more information to help narrow down the search. There's plenty of games with a Japanese setting that have pixel art.
unfortunately not that one
i remember there was a red haired school girl in one of the preview images,there was like a city u can explore and also a school
it was similar to the art style of this game thats why i remembered it

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
When the tutorial say closest, it's closest to the screen in 3d sense.
When the fish are near the others, some are hidden by others fish.
We need to find the only fish which is never behind the others.
Thank you so much. Just searched this thread again to get that advice.

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
ok the art is cute and the story is not bad. Some events are written as if there were an order, but at 2-3 occasions I reversed that order and only realized by reading. The minigames are diverse, but very bad explained and sometimes buggy.
Boar Chase was a nightmare because there were sometimes black screens and you couldn't see the path. Also that particular minigame was way too long.
The dreamworld and Renka route was /odd/, in that labyrinth house in the chapel you can use the corners with drapes and wander aimlessly into the black void outside of map...
Nice little game, got apparently all the h events, didn't use the copper ring, had the ending B with one girl of my choosing and have absolutely no intention to play it again.

Reactions: ivhslgvfdbi

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
How do you progress past the 1st H scene of the three 2nd year girls?
No new events, things to do past that point, all of them are at 4/10

FacefullVoid

Nov 10, 2017
Looks like the developer dropped off the face of the Earth last December? If true that's a damn shame, the pixel art is phenomenal.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Art looks like they took a 320 x 240 pictures and blew them up 3 or 4x making them look like crap.

ivhslgvfdbi

Sep 3, 2022
ok the art is cute and the story is not bad. Some events are written as if there were an order, but at 2-3 occasions I reversed that order and only realized by reading. The minigames are diverse, but very bad explained and sometimes buggy.
Boar Chase was a nightmare because there were sometimes black screens and you couldn't see the path. Also that particular minigame was way too long.
The dreamworld and Renka route was /odd/, in that labyrinth house in the chapel you can use the corners with drapes and wander aimlessly into the black void outside of map...
Nice little game, got apparently all the h events, didn't use the copper ring, had the ending B with one girl of my choosing and have absolutely no intention to play it again.
how did you survive the boar chase? even after the second stone barrier was destroyed by the boar that caused the boar to be tired and after that I recieved a cutscene wherein the boar catch up to me. How to win?

dipshitdongo

Oct 19, 2022
After I finish the intro (boat is missing, spoiler alert), the game just gets stuck looping some trailer with what I assume are scenes from the game, any fix?

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Oh wow, so this is the power of GPT translation? Thats pretty good! Also really like the pixel artstyle, and the sex scene is animated too.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes