4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Yup, the whole point of using they instead of he/she is because the AI doesn't know the correct gender due to how Japanese works.

It can be kinda annoying when its a bit too liberal using it but IMO beats getting it completely wrong like it often used to do. And its not like it does it everytime, if the AI does know the gender of the subject being referenced it will use the correct pronoun.
True but it just sounds wrong in the beginning. You clearly see that the MC is talking about "one person" in the introduction so "She is..." should be used instead of "They... They are..." but that's just my problem i guess. I also dislike that itemnames are not equal like "Blabla's panties" "Blabla's Panties" ... one time the panties with a lower p, the next time the panties are written with a upper P. I just hate that, but that's my OCD i guess.

Anyways not playable for me like that, also some stuff isn't translated when you look into the json files.

KucingNew

Mar 10, 2019
True but it just sounds wrong in the beginning. You clearly see that the MC is talking about "one person" in the introduction so "She is..." should be used instead of "They... They are..." but that's just my problem i guess. I also dislike that itemnames are not equal like "Blabla's panties" "Blabla's Panties" ... one time the panties with a lower p, the next time the panties are written with a upper P. I just hate that, but that's my OCD i guess.

Anyways not playable for me like that, also some stuff isn't translated when you look into the json files.
lol, AI still learning about human interaction. if miss type like just different by 1 letter its fine, but this blunder
Still MTL > AI

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Wait a minute, I noticed something... This is a japanese game WITHOUT NTR? My god, what happene here? I can't believe there are developers willing to swim against the ntr tide! Beautiful.

Reactions: gumical

LEET

May 29, 2017
Dang, thought it was going be have other guys who are buddies with you.

Dryste

Sep 15, 2021
Game_d1dzafuhmw.png
For some reason, after completing Tsumugi's first event I somehow got the ability to go through walls.

Onlyflames

May 17, 2021
Anyone have a problem with tsugumi's route? Asked to visit her at night but there is no heart event? Affection is at 9/10 too
There are i think 2 events on the beach. Try to leave the village at night, was having trouble with that too

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone have a problem with tsugumi's route? Asked to visit her at night but there is no heart event? Affection is at 9/10 too
This translation is an edited MTL on top of an already official edited MTL from Korean to Japanese, so some things may be lost in translation. The event being referenced may be one of the night beach events for Tsugumi.

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
This translation is an edited MTL on top of an already official edited MTL from Korean to Japanese, so some things may be lost in translation. The event being referenced may be one of the night beach events for Tsugumi.
God dammit, thx for the help

snt04

Jun 1, 2020
Some text suggestions, mainly fiddling with instances of "they" in the prologue, and capitalisation consistency on item names.

Usual disclaimer on feeling free to pick and choose applies.

I'd also like to request a JP/original branch on the git, if that's okay. The branches were useful in other repos for cross-referencing when editing the lines.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Some text suggestions, mainly fiddling with instances of "they" in the prologue, and capitalisation consistency on item names.

Usual disclaimer on feeling free to pick and choose applies.

I'd also like to request a JP/original branch on the git, if that's okay. The branches were useful in other repos for cross-referencing when editing the lines.
I actually don't have the original files since I didn't do the TL for this one.

I'll take a look at your changes tho.

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
I fixed all of the broken events and untranslated lines in the in-game and post-game galleries. Extract the attached and replace the files in the data folder. If you have a save file currently in the in-game gallery room, you may have to reload it by stepping outside and back in again.

Last edited:

por12

Nov 22, 2020
guys there was a game similar to this which was in the translation in progress section,but i cant find it anymore
it was about a japan setting with same style for the characters,do someone knows the name/thread?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes