4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
The ring is just a gift you give to a heroine after giving back their underwear. It gives some new dialogue when deciding to talk to that person. It does not affect any endings, to my knowledge. I've tried it myself. Renka is something supernatural, possibly a succubus. There's a bit of lore about her that you can find in the library within the last dream, but it's mostly about how things like common sense are alien to her, like having to read books to make friends with other girls.

Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
The ring is just a gift you give to a heroine after giving back their underwear. It gives some new dialogue when deciding to talk to that person. It does not affect any endings, to my knowledge. I've tried it myself. Renka is something supernatural, possibly a succubus. There's a bit of lore about her that you can find in the library within the last dream, but it's mostly about how things like common sense are alien to her, like having to read books to make friends with other girls.
Okay, thanks

Lophora

Feb 6, 2022
View attachment 2953518

Overview:
As Hikaru heads to the circle's training camp, filled with excitement for the summer break, unexpected strong winds and rain arrive. The boat is swept away, and the group finds themselves stranded. Until they are able to escape from this situation, will Hikaru be able to find love along the way?​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-24
Release Date: 2022-11-02
Original Title: あの夏の島?
Developer: Erotic Bear -
Translator: Tama
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English ( )
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Patch:
View attachment 2953518 View attachment 2953524 View attachment 2953525 View attachment 2953526 View attachment 2953529 View attachment 2953530 View attachment 2953583 View attachment 2953589
Thanks a lot for the upload!

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Love that un-skippable 5 minute intro. I love games that let me watch the gameplay instead of experiencing it myself

LoliaS

Jul 20, 2017
Really cute game, a great first concept; can clearly go into a more 'horror' setting with Renka being a berserk hot little thing or more in on the island stuff. Pixel art can be more varied and have more frames per animation, but it's good.

Voice-less Hrpg games are rough though so getting some cute voice actresses would be a big plus if they make something else.

Short and I think you only miss things if you don't keep going to bed often after hitting certain points with the girls, though it's not much to begin with, again, really short and a good concept.

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, was fun to play, except when u try to enter menu, that sh!t is very bugged.

Dro22

Aug 28, 2022
Are the improvements/fixes already installed or do I have to downloads those as well.

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
This game is listed on Steam now as 'Coming soon':

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes